Highschool memories

Minho's Amnesia Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 16

High School memories J

Tomorrow Morning, Minho, Sulli and all the employees went to a popular highschool in Busan as part of their survey they have to do it. But the truth is, Minho intentionally picked that school because that is the school where Sulli, Minho, Krystal and other shinee took when they decided to be a highschool, he’s hoping the school will help Sulli to remember a little.

Sulli was walking with employees while Minho is walking in front of them, she was curious about something so she goes beside Minho.

“ c-can I ask you something?” Sulli said.

“ what’s that?” Minho said.

“ where are we going?”

“ I already told you that.. you’re not listening.. we are going to a popular high school here.. just follow” Minho said coldly.

After a few minutes of walking, they reached the school then they goes inside.

When Sulli goes inside, she saw school buildings, a big field and many more “ wahh..  It’s a beautiful school…i-it looks familiar.” Sulli said.

Minho heard what Sulli said.

“ of course it’s familiar, it’s our past school… a-and I know you can’t remember it so never mind” Minho uttered

“never mind??? What’s wrong?? I’m just curious arasseo?” Silli said as she continue walking.

Minho followed the walking Sulli, Sulli walked until she reached the student’s dorms.

“ yah.. I know you’re following me..it’s so obvious with your footstwps” Sulli said while walking.

“ ohh.. ok.. since you know I’m following you… then I should walk beside you” Minho said as he move beside Sulli.

“ you said this my past high school?...  did I really went in this school??” Sulli said while wandering the hallway of dorms section.

“ I said yes….. all of what I’m saying is true.. you’re just the one who’s not believing ..” Minho said.

“ It’s not I’m not believing, I just can’t tell myself that it’ s all true because of this amnesia…”

“ I’m willing to wait until you remember me” Minho said

“ umm ok but.. I have boyfriend…remember?.” Sulli said

“ I don’t care…hahha” Minho said laughing.

“ you’re laughing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter