Mr John Kim and the fight.

Minho's Amnesia Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 28

Sulli’s POV

Minho oppa and I went to the exhibit hall to see someone’s paintings, I love paintings, I love to guess the deep meaning of paintings. So when Minho oppa and I got to the hall, we directly go to the paintings area.

I was very amazed with the paintings, but I’m just confused because I think I already saw it somewhere, it really looks so familiar.

Minho oppa and I continue to walk and enjoy the paintings, until I stopped in front of one painting, this time I really know the painting, the painting shows a girl holding a flowers smelling it with a boy staring at her. I was about to tell oppa that I know the painting but someone approached him from behind, the voice is familiar.

“Mr Choi..How are you?” a familiar voice approached Minho.

Minho oppa and I turned around to see who is it, and then I saw his face,

“John Kim?” I said.

 

 

 

 

 “Oh…Sulli..what a coincidence…I missed you..” John said as he hugged me. I noticed Minho oppa was uncomfortable with it so I pushed him.

“I’m fine”  I said as I pushed him softly.

John smirked, “what a coincidence Mr Choi…. You know Sulli?” John said to the confused and uncomfortable Minho.

“ yes..I know her very well…” Minho said proudly.

“ahh..Minho oppa..how did you know John oppa?” I asked Minho.

“John oppa?…why did she call him oppa…is there anything between them in the past?” Minho thought.

“ahhh.. I know John because he’s a popular painter here in England..” Minho said.

“ok.. I think this is going to be a long conversation..let’s sit and eat there….” John said as me and Minho followed him to the buffet area.

………………………..

Well I never told Minho oppa about me and John because I knew he will not like it.  And Yes, I told Minho oppa 5 years ago that I’ve never been in love but I’ve experienced puppy love with John oppa, but it’s a long time ago, I don’t have feelings for him now because I only love Minho oppa now.

7 years ago, I’m only in my 2nd year of high school that time, and also that time I have a crush on him, he love to took photos with his camera and he also loves to paint, my naughty bestfriend Krystal told him that I have crush on him. And from that time onwards, we’re always together, we became friends, he love to take photo of me or paint me, one day while I’m picking flowers, he painted me while smelling it, and that’s the painting I saw earlier. His Korean name is Kim Woo Bin but I used to call him John oppa.

Then suddenly, his parents has move to another country, so he has to come too, he promised me that we will see each other again, and that’s how John oppa and me got separated un

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter