ANNOYED MINHO

Minho's Amnesia Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 29

 

Speech stage at the Exhibit Hall

 

“Stoppppp!!!..... the both of you please stop fighting!” Sulli said yelling at the stage.

 

Minho released John from his grip to John’s collar, John did the same too.

 

“aishh,finally you stopped…, you lo ok like a child fighting each other….” Sulli said while John and Minho were embarrassed from the people.

 

Sulli walks towards the two boys, “now..shake hands to each other..please?” Sulli said making the two boys shake hands to each other.

 

“I don’t want..” John said swallowing his pride.

 

“me too…who do he think he is?” Minho said just not to bring down his ego.

 

“Sulli…. I have something to say to you..can you spend some time with me now?….just 10minutes.” John said.

 

“no…” Minho said as he covered Sulli.

 

Sulli held his arm, “oppa…let us talk..I promise just ten minutes…” Sulli said.

 

Minho doesn’t want to allow Sulli but he want to do everything for her, “ahhh…ok..b-but just ten minutes arasseo?” Minho said as he uncovered Sulli.

 

“let’s go John oppa…but only ten minutes…” Sulli said.

 

“ok..” John said as he gave Minho an arrogant smile.

 

…………………………………….

 

Outside the Exhibit Hall

 

“ok..what do you want to tell me… you only have ten minutes…” Sulli said as she looked to her watch.

 

“Is Minho and you have a relationship?” John said confusedly.

 

“umm..y-yes….” Sulli said.

 

“but how about me now?...I remember I was your puppy love when we’re high school…and we still have a promise to each oth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter