morning call

Minho's Amnesia Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 24

 

After getting a call from Hyun Woo, Minho seated again beside the sleeping Sulli and stared at her for a while, he is in a deep thought on how could they handle Hyun Woo’s proposal for tomorrow, he doesn’t want to hurt Hyun Woo too but he has to fight her love for Sulli.

 

 

After a few minutes of staring and thinking, his felt a very sleepy feeling as his head goes back in forth until his head gave up and his head fell on Sulli’s chest covered by blanket. Minho was soundly sleeping on her chest, Sulli felt it and she got disturb, she slowly opened her eyes as her eyes caught the sleeping Minho. She chuckled and caress Minho’s hair then she touched her forehead and found out she’s not already sick, her fever was reduced.

 

“ I love you oppa…” Sulli said whisphering.

 

Sulli decided to help Minho lie on his bed, she grabbed his arms and guided his body to lie beside her. They are now lying on the bed together. Sulli smiled and put a blanket over him then she gets back in to a sleep again.

 

 

8: 00 am in the morning…

 

Minho wakes up, he slowly opened his eyesx and yawn, he was about to sit but felt something heavy on his waist. He look beside and he saw Sulli’s arms s around his waist.

 

“ yah.. Sulli-yahh… wake up….” Minho said shaking Sulli’s body.

 

“ wae oppa…” Sulli said in sleepy tone.

 

“ w-why am I here…” Minho said.

 

“  it’s because you’re so sleepy last night so I helped you to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter