Love Rain

Minho's Amnesia Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 23

Minho cupped her face, kissed her forehead then he rested his forehead against her, “ we will solve that tomorrow.. But let’s relish this moment for a while.” Minho said softly.

They stayed in that position for a while, but they felt drops of rain touches their heads. Minho quickly covered Sulli’s head against the drops of the rain, “ let’s find a shelter….it’s raining” Minho said as he s his arm to Sulli’s waist and pulled her running to find a shelter somewhere. After a few minutes of running in the rain, they found a small roof along the way, enough for them to be shared.

 

Minho saw Sulli was hugging herself because of coldness.

“ are you cold???” Minho said with concerned on his face.

“ no.. it’s alright..” Sulli fake a smile to hide her coldness.

Minho took off his jacket and moves closer to Sulli and helps her to wear his jacket, Sulli stared to Minho’s face, “ thank you oppa…” Sulli said.

“ you’re always welcome… I really miss this moment when you’re calling me oppa….” Minho said as he saw some drops of water rolling from Sulli’s hair down to her cheeks, “ your hair is very wet because of the rain…” Minho said as he pulled his handkerchief from his pocket.

“ come closer…”  Minho said to Sulli.

“ wae??...” Sulli said anxiously.

“ I’ll dry your hair..it’s very wet..” Minho said smiling.

Sulli comes closer as Minho grabbed her right shoulder and his other hand goes to the top of her head drying her hair.

 

Sulli’s face turns red while Minho is drying her wet hair, Minho was busy drying her hair while Sulli is staring at his charismatic face, memorizing every details of his face. Her eyes went down to his wet lips, her stomach were creating butterflies while staring at his lips, “ omo… I’m caught again with his flaming charisma”  Sulli  thought with a hard pounding in her heart.

Minho saw she was staring at him, “ why are you looking at me??... you missed my face???” Minho said teasingly.

“a-ahh… aniya….” Suli said as looked away from Minho’s face.

Minho chuckled and tilted her chin so he can face her, “ you missed me… admit it…” Minho said.

“ a-ahhh…. Sort of..” Sulli said blushing.

“ umm… me, I’ve missed you so much…. I’ll never let you go this time” Minho said as he pulled Sulli more closer to him.

Sulli’s heart is now beating so fast, she can feel his breath against her lips, she was attracted by his face, she gulped when she saw a drop of water rain flowed down his cheek down to his lips, “ he’s still hot until now, nothing changed on our five years separation” Suli thought nervously.

Minho was also attracted by her face like he wants to kiss it now, “ her face became more milky and soft, her beautiful scent does not changed”  Minho thought as he makes his face closer to Sulli, he is slowly leaning his lips to Sulli, and now their face is only an inch away, Sulli closed her eyes, Minho’s lips was ready but suddenly they are disturb with a loud lightning and thunder, they were shocked with the thunder, instead of kissing Sulli, Minho just hugged her tightly because she was scared of thunder, he buried Sulli’s face to his chest “ are you alright???” Minho said while caressing her back, trying to ease her fear.

“ ahh… yes, I’m alright because you’re here… gomawo oppa…” Sulli said on his chest.

Minho chuckled, “ your welcome.

“ oppa…. Your chest is pounding hard..I can feel it now..” Sulli said on his chest.

“ it’s because you’re here.. my chest is always pounding hard every time you’re near… b-because my heart only beats for you…. I can also feel yours right now, your heart is also beating so fast I’m feeling it” Minho said.

Sulli and Minho were smiling while hugging each other, the coldness of rain was replaced of their warm love.

They continue hugging each other but one thunder have passed again, “ let’s get out of here, the weather is getting worst and worst, we have to go back to the hotel….” Minho said as he released Sulli from his hug.

“ but how oppa??.. we will run in the rain? But I’m scared of thunder.” Sulli said with fear.

Minho held and squeeze her hand, “ just what you’ve said, I’m here to protect you.. don’t be scared, I’m here… we will run toge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter