Waiting

Minho's Amnesia Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 25

 

On Minho’s bed…………….

“ so will you go with me in England?” Minho said excitedly.

“ if we solved the problem today, I’ll go with you” Sulli said.

“ b-but the flight is today is exactly 9:00 pm in the evening ..” Minho said worriedly.

Sulli held his right cheek, “ don’t worry  just believe that we can solve this today… araaseo?.... I’ll just take a bath, … Hyun Woo oppa said he’ll arrive at the park at exactly 10:00 am, and it’s almost 8:30 now….” Sulli said as she got up from bed and directly run towards the bathroom.

 

Minho was left sitting at the edge of the bed when his phone rung, he picked it up and answered the call, it was his father.

“ yeobosseo… appa? Why did you call?” Minho sid in the line.

“ yah Minho-ah…. Tell me your answer now… are you accepting the offer to England?.. you have to tell me the answer now because the flight is today at 9:00 pm…. “

“ ahh.. appa..please still give me 1 hour to decide….” Minho said.

“ ohh…ok but if by chance you’ll want to accept the offer, quickly go here in Seoul and meet me, lunch with me and I’ll give you the tickets, anyway tt’s two tickets so you can bring some friend, and reminders, you still have four meetings to go today with the clients, you have to attend those…maybe those meeting will end up 6:00 pm.”

“ b-bwohh??? I still have four meetings??” Minho said annoyingly.

“ umm yes… so you have to go here now… and I’ll give you the tickets if you want to go to England “

“ ohh..ok….” Minho said as he scratched his head.

 

………………..

Minho’s bathroom

Sulli was done showering, she grabbed the towel and rolled it around her body, she was about to go out but then she realizes she showered in Minho’ bathroom.

“ omo… I forgot!! It was Minho’s bathroom, how can I get out?, I don’t have clothes here because it’s Minho’s room, my clothes are in my room..etteoke?” Sulli said to herself.

Then Minho knocked on the bathroom’s door, “ yah.. you’re still not yet done???…I’ want to pee now”  Minho said impatiently as he feel he urine want to go out.

“ a-ahhh.. b-but… my clothes are not here, but in my room…   I’m not yet dressed” Sulli said holding the edge of the towel rolled on her body.

“ but I want to pee now.. I can’t endure it anymore… “ Minho said while slightly jumping because he wants to pee.

“ omo… ok since the towel is rolled on my body, I should let him in….” Sulli thought as she slowly opened the door.

When Sulli opened the door, Minho quickly goes in directly to the toilet bowl, he opened the button of his short and lowered it to free his______ to pee.  Sulli closed her eyes so she won’t see it, “ aishh… can you make it fast oppa??” Sulli said while covering her eyes.

Minho was done peeing when he saw Sulli covering her eyes, he chuckled ,his eyes went to her beautiful milky skin, but he saw the towel was about to drop, so he run towards her and hugged her waist. Sulli was shocked, she uncovered her eyes, “o-oppa.. what are you doing???” Sulli said anxiously.

“ you’re towel is falling so I prevent it to happen..” Minho said as he smelled her sweet scent, he was attracted by that and his heart beats fast, he is feeling a desire for her.

Minho was feeling a desire for her but he controlled it, he held te edge of the towel and tied it so it won’t fall, then he released Suli, “ it’s ok now… a-ahh… just stay there and I’ll go to your room to get your clothes…” Minho said tensely as he run fast.

“ why is his face like that???...  h-he looks tense?.. omo! Did he feel something? Did he feel my brea….. aniya aniya… that’s not gonna happen…. Hahhaha.. I’m just crazy..” Sulli said to herself.

Minho goes to Sulli’s room and picked clothes for her,while picking clothes he’s thinkin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter