I'm late because this is what happened....

Minho's Amnesia Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 26

…………

“ wait oppa!!!”

Minho turned around to see who is it, “ Sulli?” Minho said as he run towards Sulli.

Minho hugged Sulli tight and he sigh, “ I thought you will not arrive, I’m happy you’re here now” Minho said happily.

Sulli tapped his back, “ don’t worry I’m here now…let’s go?...I want to see England now..” Sulli said to Minho. Minho released her, he held her hand and they go inside the entrance to go inside the airplane.

……………………………

Sulli’s POV

Earlier Hyun Woo oppa confessed all his love for me, I don’t know what to say that time, “silence means yes”  Hyun Woo said.

He held my hand and he was about to put the ring on my ring finger but I stopped his hand using my another hand.

“ w-why???” Hyun Woo said nervously.

“ I’m s-sorry oppa but I can’t accept your proposal.....” Sulli said while squeezing Hyun Woo’s hand.

Hyun Woo’s tears flowed down his cheeks, “ i-is it because of Minho?” Hyun Woo said while crying softly.

Sulli’s eyes widened, “ b-but how did you know???” Sulli said with mixed emotions.

“ I knew it because Taeyeon unnie told me before, she said she want to be honest so she told me Minho was your past boyfriend, when she said that to me I became scared of losing you, so I followed you here in Korea and  I decided to propose but I failed…..” Hyun Woo said sadly.

Sulli, cried, “I’m really sorry Hyun Woo oppa..I didn’t meant to hurt you like this… b-but I really still love him, I realized it when my memories back a few days ago… I hope you understand….” Sulli said with sorry and begging face.

Hyun Woo hugged her and caress her back, “ I want to make you happy so I’m letting you go…. I want you to be with the one you love… I already forgive you…. I don’t want to be selfish…. So it’s ok, theres’s still so many girls in the world and I can wait for my true love….. so stop crying now” Hyun Wo said as he released Sulli and quickly kissed her forehead.

“ thank you for you forgiveness oppa.. you’re really a positive and cheerful person… I wish someday you’ll find someone you love and be happy with her…..” Sulli said as she wiped her face and smiled to him.

Hyun Woo gives also his bright smile to her, “ umm but I have one condition….”

“ anything oppa…” Sulli said smiling.

“ can we spend some hours to a motorcycle ride? I just miss when you are riding behind while I’m driving.. ..can we?..then let’s eat your favourite spicy rice cake..please..this is my last wish before I give you to Minho” Hyun Woo said as he gave Sulli his aegyo.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter