My Giant Baby

Minho's Amnesia Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 27

(Korea to England…………)

Sulli was sleeping beside Minho, lying her head to his shoulder, Minho was shaking her to wake her up, “ hey..my giant baby…. Wake up….” Minho said while shaking her softly.

Sulli slowly opened her as as she heard Minho’s voice, “ we’re here already???” Sulli said in sleepy tone.

“we’re about to landing…so get ready arasseo?” Minho said smiling.

“ne!” Sulli said cheerfully.

After a few minutes the plane finally landed.

…………………………….

Minho and Sulli gets out of the plane and directly go to a hotel for a reservation for one month stay.

“can I have a room with two beds? I need it for one month” Minho said

“I’ll just check it sir… “ the hotel staff said.

Minho nodded.

“oh.. I’m so sorry to say sir but, the room you’re wishing for is not available, it’s because many tourist came also today” the staff said.

“so what’s available?” Minho said.

“we have the deluxe room, but it’s only one bed” the staff said.

Minho face Sulli, “ sulli-yah… I’ll take the deluxe room, I’ll just sleep on the couch so you will be comfortable on the bed” Minho said.

Sulli just nodded to Minho.

Minho faced the staff again, “ I’ll take the deluxe room”

“thank you sir… here’s the key.. the room is on the 9th floor, room no. is 143” The staff said as she handed Minho the key.

Minho and Sulli goes to the elevator, inside the elevator Minho held her hand, Sulli blushed.

“let me carry your baggage..” Minho offered as he pulled Sulli’s baggage from her.

“no it’s alright..” Sulli said pulling her baggage from Minho.

“I don’t want your soft hands to suffer carrying this heavy baggage, so let me do it” Minho said as Sulli released her baggage to Minho.

…………….

The elevator opens as Minho and Sulli goes out of it, then they directly goes inside the room.

They first arrange their baggage.

Minho was done arranging his baggage, he goes to Sulli who is not yet done, “ Sulli, I’ll shower first then you too…. Then after that, let’s take a dinner outside arasseo? ..” Minho said.

“hmm.. arasseo..” Sulli said as Minho ruffles her hair then he goes to the bathroom.

Minho took a quick shower and wore his jeans and shirt then he goes out.

“ your turn now..” Minho said to Sulli who is done arranging her things\Sulli also took a quick shower, she dressed herself then she goes out of the bathroom.

“oppa I’m done…I’ll just fix my hair, “ Sulli said while drying her hair.

6:45 pm

When Minho and Sulli gets ready, they go out of the hotel and look for a restaurant where they can eat their dinner. They are holding each other’s hands while walking in the street, “ the lights tonight are so beautiful, they’re sparkling gorgeously” Sulli said with amazement in her eyes.

Minho pinched her right cheek, “ pabo… you’re more beautiful

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter