ONLY ONE MORE THING LEFT, I still feel incomplete

Minho's Amnesia Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 17

Yuri walked out from the scene then Minho approached Sulli.

“ are you all right, is your head hurt because Yuri pulled your hair?” Minho said concerned.

“ yes. I’m alright.. b-but excuse me…” Sulli said as she run away from Minho

Sulli goes to a bathroom to wash her face, after washing her face, she stared to the mirror for a while,

 “ that Yuri is disgusting me!!! It’s already the second time she pulled my hair..how dare she?!!!! She also disturbed me and Minho… arhhgghh!!!! What’s happening to me??  Yah Sulli wake yourself! Minho kissed you.. he’s not your boyfriend you should be mad at him!” Suli said to herself while staring at the mirror.

Sulli continues to stare in the mirror, Minho’s kiss always flashed back in her mind, “ his kiss… I think I already felt that… when is that???.... Hyun Woo never kissed me… but the kiss is very familiar like I’ve known his lips before, my stomach is creating butterflies when he kissed me… D-Did I really loved that man before….?” Sulli thought.

While Sulli is inside the bathroom, she heard a knock from the door, “ yah.. Sulli are you inside??? Are you  there??” Minho said outside.

“ ahh..ne I’m going outside now..” Sulli said as she goes out.

Sulli goes out of the bathroom and faced Minho, “ Minho, I’ll go back to the hotel ow, I’m not feeling well” Sulli said to Minho.

“ umm… I ‘ll take you..” Minho offered.

“ no ..I’ll just walk myself.. bye..” Sulli said as she walked away.

Sulli left the school and directly goes back to the hotel. When she reached her room, she took a quick shower to calm herself, after that, she wore mini short and t-shirt then she directly jump to her bed and laid, she wrapped her hands to her pillow, she’s thinking of something.

While thinking, some things are flashing back through her mind, the school, the big field, the dorms,  she remembered some things now, “ What now Sulli?? You remembered it now… what else??? I think there’s one more thing left… I still feel missing someone, I feel incomplete” Sulli said to herself as her eyes slowly feel to a sleep.

……………….

Sulli woke up, seeing the sun arose, “ ahhhh…. Omo!! It’s morning???... wahh.. I slept a long time daebak!!!” Sulli said as she stood up from her bed and washed her face in the bathroom.

As she goes out of her bathroom, she grabbed her phone on the table beside her bed, “ ohh..  I have text message…. From Hyun Woo oppa!!!” Sull

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter