GOING BACK TO BUSAN WHEN WE FIRST MET

Minho's Amnesia Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“ yah… we have company outing this week, you have to plan where we’ll be going arasseo?” Minho said to Sulli.

“ ahh… how about… Busan?”  Sulli said.

“ why Busan?” Minho said.

“ It’s beautiful there, I know that because I used to live there before going to America” Sulli said.

“ How did you know that you lived there before? How did you remember it?” Minho said confused.

“ After my treatment in America, I remembered some things but not all… the persons I only remember is my aunt, Taeyeon unnie, and Krystal…… hey!! Why do you keep asking?.. just decide if you want Busan.” Sulli said annoyingly.

“ ok my final decision is Busan, ahhh.. Don’t you remember that we go together in highschool in Busan?”

“ I SAID I DON’T REMEMBER YOU, why are you so naughty???..” Sulli said straight.

“ ARASSEO ARASSEO… I will not question you again. BUT FOR YOUR INFORMATION SULLI, no boyfriends are allowed on our company outing next day arasseo?.. s-so don’t bring your Hyun Woo.

Sulli frowned. “ ok.. I will not bring my boyfriend, but anyway, that outing will just last for 1 week right?”

“ Yes just one week...” Minho said as he gave Sulli a his flaming smile.

“yah.. why are you smiling?.. can you stop that?” Sulli said while blushing.

“ yah—Sulliyah, you-re blushing, why? You like me smiling?” Minho said teasingly.

“ Yah! Aniya…. Please go back to your office now Mr Choi.” Sulli said as Minho goes out.

…………..

Minho’s POV

I decided to make Sulli back to me the way I can, I will do everything. It’s a good thing that we have a company outing next day in Busan, Busan is a great place, it can help her to remember because we took highschool together there in Busan. I’m planning to take her to our past school in Busan, where we first met, develop our feelings, and confessed to each other. I hope she can remember me someday.

End of POV

…………….

Sulli woke up, she took shower and dress herself. She go downstairs and the first person she saw was Minho who was sitting on the couch.

“ Mr Choi?, what are you doing here?” Sulli said.

Minho stood from the cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter