back in the Amusement.. will she remember?

Minho's Amnesia Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 14

Krystal’s House

“ thank you Sulli, because you agreed to stay here for one night, I really missed you” Krystal said.

“ I missed you too… you take shower first and then me, after we clean ourselves let’s talk and have a conversation arasseo?” Sulli said then Krystal nodded.

Krystal took her shower, after Krystal, Sulli took shower too. They wore sleeping pajamas, since Sulli doesn’t bring her clothes she borrowed one to Krystal. After they cleaned themselves, they sat on the couch in the living room to discuss everything that happened to them.

“ so how are you these past years? .. and where is your parents?” Sulli said.

“ I’m doing fine, but I felt loneliness when you left, and about my parents they’ve died three months after you left…” Krystal said sadly.

“ I’m sorry that I left you, it’s not my intention, I just have no choice but to leave with Taeyeon unnie because I can’t remember anything because of this damn amnesia.” Sulli said.

“ if you had an amnesia, why are you remembering me? Why you don’t remember Minho and our friends?” Krystal said with puzzlement in her eyes.

“ I had three months treatment in America, it helped me remember some persons and things but sadly not all. I only remember you, my aunt, and Taeyeon unnie, that’s why I don’t remember the others.” Sulli said.

“ the others???... Shinee are not just others especially Minho” Krystal said.

“ especially who? Minho?.. what’s so special about him?” Sulli said annoyingly.

“ what I mean is, he is special inside your heart, he is your past boyfriend” Krystal said as she pointed Sulli’s heart.

“ that’s not true! I always feel annoyed when I see him.. I hate him!” Sulli said.

“ it’s only your mind telling you that you hate him, but you must believe in your heart Sulli” Krystal said.

“ I know my heart and I love my boyfriend, not Minho but Hyun Woo oppa”

“ Hyun Woo?? Who is that?” Krystal asked

“ I met him in America, he is also Korean but her father is a doctor there, so he live there, he is in Seoul now because he followed me here in Korea.” Sulli said proudly.

“ but… how about Minho? “ Krystal said.

“ maybe it’s true that he’s my past boyfriend, but everything has changed now and besides I have Hyun Woo.” Sulli sid.

“ aishh.. I don’t want to hear story about that Hyun Woo.. let’s sleep now..I’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter