That Big Night, an Awful Day

Minho's Amnesia Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(it’s a long chapter.. I hope you will not get bored..please read…. I got mixed feeling about this chapter,,pls read)

After Jong Hyun saw their kiss, he quickly goes back to his room, he saw Onew and he quickly approached it.

“yah!... you won’t believe what I just saw in Minho’s room” Jong Hyun said tensely.

“why is your face like that?... why?.. what did you saw in Minho’s room..” Onew said with a questioning face.

“ I-I-I I s-saw M-Minho a-and Su…..” Jong Hyun can’t continue with his trembling voice.

“yah.. Jong Hyun-shii... please speak clearly…. I cannot understand you..” Onew said.

Jong Hyun relaxed himself and continued to speak, “ I saw Minho and Sulli in Minho’s room, t-they are kissing, not just a simple kiss but a passionate kiss!”

“bwohh??... they are kissing?... I thought that two hate each other… but now they are kissing?..maybe they realized they love each other….” Onew said smiling.

“I’m shocked, but I think it’s a good news, let’s tell Key, Tae Min and Krystal about it.” Jong Hyun said.

Jong Hyun and Onew called Tae Min, Key and Krystal, they planned to meet in the canteen.

At The Canteen

“ok then, since we’re complete, I’ll tell you about the good news” Jong Hyun said.

“but . wait.. we’re not yet complete.. where’s Minho and Sulli?” Key said.

“it’s ok that they are not here, because the news is about them.” Onew said.

“I can’t wait to hear that news!..” Tae Min said happily, “Me too..” Krystal uttered.

“don’t be shock arasseo?... Minho and Sulli… I think they confessed to each other already” Onew said.

“what??.. how sure are you?” Key said.

“ I saw them kissing, and not just a simple kiss, it is a very passionate and loving kiss like there’s no tomorrow” Jong Hyun said as he showed his daydreaming smile.

“oh myyy… I can’t believe this… I wonder what it feels like….” Tae Min said as he smiled to Krystal.

The group doesn’t notice that there is someone who is listening behind them, it was Bin Seuk, he is the one who confessed to Sulli a year ago, but Sulli doesn’t seem to like him. He is always following Sulli, giving her flowers, chocolates, etc.

Bin Seuk’s POV

I’m eating at the canteen when I saw Sulli’s friends, I noticed Sulli and that Minho wasn’t there so I came nearer at their table. I hate that Minho since he start to become close to Sulli, I hate him when he is with Sulli, it feels like taking away my only love, Sulli. I will not let anybody take away Sulli, I know I can win her heart.

The moment I came nearer at their table, I start listening to them, but of course I’m making sure they’re not noticing me, and suddenly I heard Jong Hyun saying, “I saw them kissing, and not just a simple kiss, it is a very passionate and loving kiss like there’s no tomorrow”.

When I heard that, I felt my nerves cracking because of my anger in Minho, how can he do that to Sulli, doesn’t he know that I like Sulli from the start? I can’t just watch and see them happy, I have to do something, I have to win Sulli’s heart. I deserve Sulli because I like her since a year ago, I’m doing all for her and this is her exchange? No way… I’ve to do something.

After I heard that, I planned to spy them secretly from now on. But for now I have to go back in my room to make more plans.

End of POV

……………………….

Minho and Sulli directly goes to the canteen and they saw their friends, “omo.. oppa…. Our friends are staring us… did they already know?” Sulli said.

“don’t worry… arasseo?” Minho said as he ruffles Sulli’s hair. They make their steps towards their friends’ table.

Minho and Sulli was shocked when all of their friends stood up and said, “ Congratulations new couple!!!” they said.

“ sit with us.. and tell us about your kiss earlier..hehehe.. just kidding” Key said.

Minho and Sulli seated with their friends, they are all happy for Minho and Sulli.

“wait.. if you are a couple now.. then you should have a couple name.. Minli? Is that ok?” Krystal said.

“yuck… it’s not good… what about Minsul?” Key uttered.

“yes!.. that is right, Minsul is a great couple name, from now on we will call you Minsul.” Tae Min said.

They all ate happily after deciding what would be their couple name, but there is someone who is not happy watching them, Bin Seuk.

………………. P.E TIME

“ok class… we’ll have a dance practice now, the faculty decided to have a Big night for our celebration this month.. I’ll be the one who will decide who will be your partner this practice… but don’t worry, tomorrow night you’ll decide who you want to dance with….. ok… Krystal and Tae Min, Jong Hyun and Lin hae, Onew and baek yung, Key and pil suk, Minho and Yuri, Bin Seuk and Sulli…….and blah blah…..blah…..blah……..” teacher said.

“yes!!!.. she’s my partner” Tae Min said.

“… Sulli is Bin Seuk’s partner?.. what a bad luck today..” Minho said to himself with jealousy.

Their practice begun, even Minho has a partner, his eyes was still on Sulli who is dancing with Bin Seuk. Bin Seuk noticed Minho was looking and looks like jealous so he holds Sulli more tightly and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter