our confession

Minho's Amnesia Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 4

Minho and Sulli quickly follows to the restaurant to celebrate Key’s birthday.

They reached the restaurant, and they saw them and joined their table.

“Happy birthday Key” Minho and Sulli greeted Key and they sit.

“well then, we’re complete, we’re so hungry waiting for the two of you so let’s order now….” Key said rubbing his tummy.

They eat and had a conversation happily, but after they ate, Key ask a favour to them.

“amm guys… I’m not yet satisfied … can we go to karaoke?.. please.. it’s my birthday…..” Key said as he makes his aegyo in front of them.

“why not?... let’s go.. I wanna sing either.” Tae Min said.

 

……………………..

They’ve go to a karaoke bar, they chose a private karaoke room. Jonghyun started to choose a song.

“wahh…. Jong Hyun oppa…. You’re so good in singing” Sulli said as she clapped her hands.

“wait.. this night wouldn’t be complete without drinks” Krystal said.

They’ve order drinks witn 60% percent alcohol, just for fun.

“yah!! Choi Sulli.. I’m already done.. why don’t sing too? Wait I’ll choose a song for you” Krystal said as she choose a song for her best friend, “here!!!.... you’re favourite song.. Nagging by IU.. go sing in front of us.”

“but……..” Sulli didn’t finish her sentence because Krystal pulled her in front.

“ohh.. I almost forgot.. that song was sung by two person, a boy and a girl.. wait Minho oppa.. join Sulli there” Krystal said as she pulled Minho in the front too, Minho can’t do anything, so he sings with Sulli. The song is Nagging by IU

Sulli: neutge daniji jom ma
sureun meolli jom haebwa
yeol saljjari aecheoreom mareul an deutni

Minho: jeongmal useumman nawa
nuga nugul bogo aira haneunji
jeongmal useumman nawa

Sulli: sirheun yaegi hage doeneun nae mameul molla
Minho:joheun yaegiman nanugo sipeun nae mameul molla
Minho/Sulli: geumanhalkka? geumanhaja

Sulli:hanabuteo yeolkkaji da neol wihan sori
nae mal deutji annneun neoegeneun ppeonhan jansori
Minho: geu manhaja geuman haja
saranghagiman haedo sigan eomneunde

Sulli: meori anin gaseumeuro haneun iyagi
niga sirta haedo an hal suga eomneun iyagi
Minho/Sulli: geumanhaja geumanhaja
Minho/Sulli: neoui jansoriman deullyeo

All of them clapped their hands because of Minho and Sulli sung.

“the two of you has a good blending of voice… we like it..  you also look good together.. right guys?” Tae Min said while others agreed with what Tae Min said.

Sulli blushed because of what Tae Min said but her face frowned when Minho said something to make her feel upset again and again.

“yah!! Tae Min..we’re just friends ok?” Minho said as Sulli’s face frowned.

Minho and Sulli seated but Sulli still feels upset so when she saw the alcohol drink, she quickly grabs a glass and she filled it with alcohol, Minho saw it, he was about to stop Sulli but Sulli drinks fast.

“yah!! Sulli-yah.. don’t drink too much.. it’s not good for you” Minho said with concerned face.

“ne oppa…” Sulli said but still feels upset

“wait.. I’ll just go to a rest room” Minho said

Minho went to a rest room but the moment he went back she saw Sulli drowning herself in alcohol and already unconscious.

“yah!!!.. why didn’t you stop Sulli in drinking.. you’re all just having your fun singing….look!!! you haven’t notice Sulli.. she’s already drunk!!.... I will leave now and I will take her” Minho said angrily with his friends as he walks towards the unconscious Sulli, he put her arms around his shoulder to help her to get up. All of Minho’s friend was just shocked and was left in the room.

Minho and Sulli goes out of the karaoke room and go back to their dorm, while Minho is helping her to walk, Minho heard Sulli murmuring something, “friends?...friends?? just that?really?” unconscious Sulli murmured.

“yah sulli-yah… what are you saying.. are you still ok? Wait we’re almost there in your room” Minho said.

Sulli moved away her arms from Minho’s shoulder and she holds his face using her two hands, “yah.. Sulliyah.. what’s your problem? “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter