It's the start?

Minho's Amnesia Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 3 START?

 

. It was a great day for them, they are all happy but it’s getting dark so they decided to go back to their school campus.

 

All of them are walking in the campus hallway to the dorm, Jong Hyun, Onew, Key, and Tae Min run towards their room, Minho’s room is the farthest. Krystal and Sulli reached their room, but Krystal goes inside first, Sulli was about to enter but Minho grabbed her arms and pulled her to the outside. Sulli closed the door so Krystal won’t see them.

 

 

“oppa? Why did you do that… I’m sleepy.. I want to sleep now” said Sulli almost whispering.

 

“ahh… I grabbed you because.. I just wanna say that I hugged you earlier because that’s my way of showing my thanks for making me enjoy the ride.” Minho nsaid smiling.

 

“ohh.. you’re welcome oppa…. But what did you say?.. you enjoyed the ride.. your fear was gone?”

 

“yes…. My fear of rides were gone because of you… It’s the first time someone takes away my fear so I can’t help but to hug you.. but that’’s just a friendly hug..”

 

“Friendly hug???? Why did I feel so upset when he just say Friendly hug….yah Suli-yah..what are you expecting him to say???........” Sulli thought.

 

 “ahh …ok”  Sulli said with an upset face.

 

“well.. it is also the first time I’m offering a friendship to a girl.. so let’s be friends ok?” Minho said smiling as he ruffles Sulli’s hair and run towards his room, Sulli was left there like a statue.

 

“aishh.. friends?? Just friends??.... aniya..aniya… wake up Sulli-yah..he will never like you…..” Sulli said to herself as she shook her head.

 

Sulli didn’t notice Krystal heard all of their conversation, she is behind the door, and she leaned her ear to the door so she can hear what they are saying. When she heard Minho’s footsteps away from Sulli, she opened the door and tapped Sulli behind.

 

“yah..Sulli-yah” Krystal said as she tapped Sulli’s shoulder.

 

Sulli was surprised, she face Krystal, “you’re here earlier?.. did you hear it all?” said Sulli.

 

“yes.. I heard it all Sulli… what… you like Minho?” Krystal said.

 

“……………….” Sulli blushed.

 

“hey.. you’re blushing.. you like him?.. am I right?” said Krystal.

 

“sort of…. But I’m not really sure about it…. Maybe?..or I’m just attracted to him..or….I’m just crazy”

 

“I’ll help you about that… I’m expert… but let’s sleep for now.. I’m tired” Krystal said

 

“I don’t need a help Krytstal.. hehe.. just sleep.” Said Sulli.

 

…………………………………………………………………………

 

 

7:am in the morning

 

Sulli went to the campus field to run for exercise, Minho was about to join her but suddenly a man approach Sulli first.

 

“who is that man?... he even gave Sull a water….. who is he..?” Minho said to himself.

 

When the man disappear, Minho run towards Sulli to ask her who is the man, “ah Sulli-yah, who is he?” Minho said.

 

“ahh… he is just a friend..” said Sulli

 

“a friend?….. he likes you?” said Minho.

 

“honestly oppa… he confessed to me a year ago…. But I said he should stop, but he is determined so he said he will wait me until I have my feelings for him.”

 

“but.. do you have feelings for him now?”

 

“actually.. I don’t know because I’ve never been in love to someone”

 

“you’ve never been in love?.. hahahahaha…so it means you haven’t met your first love until now?”

 

“yah oppa… why are you laughing?... …….a-actually

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter