Mr Jang's niece

Minho's Amnesia Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 8

“Hello Mr Jang, I’m Minho Choi, nice to meet you.” Minho said as he stretched his arms to Mr Jang.

“nice to meet you too.” Mr Jang said as he shook hands with Minho.

“ ahh.. Mr Jang, the venue of our meeting is ready… our meeting will be at Han Restaurant, your car is also ready.” Tae Min said as Mr Jang nodded and they all go directly outside the airport.

 

Han Restaurant

“ how’s your flight Mr Jang?” Minho said as he sipped his coffee.

“ My flight was good,… actually I came here with my wife’s niece.. but I told her to go in my mansion first, because I have meeting… she came here to look for work, what funny is she doesn’t want to work in my company.” Mr Jang said.

“well maybe I can help her.. I could hire her in my company” Minho said.

“oh. That’s great, my wife will be glad if she know her niece has a work already... I’ll bring her tomorrow in your company…. And about the presentation you sent me, I’m satisfied with that, so I approved the investment, I will invest to your company Mr Choi.” Mr Jang said

A victorious smile broke Minho’s lips, “Thank you Mr Jang, I will make sure your investment will be safe with us.” Minho said.

 

Mr Jang’s Mansion

After Mr Jang’s meeting with Minho, he directly go to his mansion to rest, but he goes to his wife’s niece room first, he knocked her door but the nab wasn’t locked so he opened the door.

“your door wasn’t locked so I came in… I have news for you.” Mr Jang said as he goes inside.

“what is that uncle??”

“ one of my business partner said that he will help you, he said he could hire you in his company.. so come with me tomorrow arasseo?” Mr Jang said to his wife’s niece

“ ne uncle.. really many thanks.. I don’t know how can I return the goodness you and aunt showing to me.” Her niece said as she embraced her uncle.

“It’s ok Sulli-yah… since your my wife’s niece, you’re my niece too….. “ Mr Jang said.

Sulli released his uncle, “ but anyway uncle.. when will aunt and Taeyeon unnie will follow us here…when?”

“maybe two to three weeks from now… why? You miss them already??” Mr Jang said.

“yes.. I really miss them now… since I had the amnesia, they are the one who helped me and you too.” Sulli said.

“wait…. you haven’t fully

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter