Ice Cream ~

Love begins with one Hello. ~

 

 

Chapter Nine.

 


 

 

 

 

 

Next Morning Came... You woke up and washed up. You immadiately change into your uniform. You decided to wear your nerdy glasses since it's been awhile that you didn't wore it.

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

Here's your look. :)

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

You ate your breakfast and bid goodbye to your mom. You opened the door and found the twins already outside. You waved at them. You giggled at their reaction. Youngmin eyed you from head to toe.

 

 

"Nara?" He asked.

 

"Ha.ha. Funny." You said in a annoyed tone.

 

"Seriously you look different." Youngmin said.

 

"Oh, chinja? I must remove this..." You pouted while removing your glasses but Kwangmin stopped you.

 

"Just wear it, You look cute in it." He said while walking leaving you and Youngmin.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~ Song Nara's POV ~

 

 

Did he just call me Cute? Keke ~ Why am I blushing... I'm weird. Tss.. ~End~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

You arrived at your school and the teacher announced that we only gonna have half day today.

 

 

 

---

 

 

The bell rang for dissmissal time since you only have class in the morning.

 

 

You got up and held your bag out of the room. Youngmin and Kwangmin run as they catched up to you.

 

 

"Yah~ Let's go together!" Youngmin said while helding your wrist.

 

"Tss." You giggled.

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

Silence flew out on you 3 while walking home, Kwangmin spotted a ice cream shop.

 

 

"Nara-ah, Want to eat ice cream? My treat." He offered. Your face brightens up as you heard ice cream you nodded like a puppy and Kwangmin patted your head.

 

 

"Yah, What about me?" Youngmin said pouting.

 

"Arraseo, I'll buy you one." Kwangmin said.

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

You and the twins walked towards the ice cream shop.

 

"What's your flavor?" Kwangmin asked.

 

"Hmm, Strawberry." You replied.

 

"What about you hyung?" Kwangmin asked his brother.

 

"You know what's my favorite." Youngmin said.

 

"Vanilla, Strawberry, and chocolate please." Kwangmin said to the ice cream man.

 

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

Kwangmin - Chocolate one.

Youngmin - Vanilla one.

Nara - Strawberry one.

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Your face brightens up more as Kwangmin handed to you your ice cream.

 

 

"Gomawo." You said as you it.

 

"Keke~" Kwangmin giggled and patted your head.

 

"Mine! Ppali!" Youngmin said as Kwangmin hand him his ice cream.

 

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

~ Song Nara's POV ~

 

 

 

This day is daebak! :) The ice cream tastes so good. I'm glad I'm friends again to these two. ~End~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

(A/N)

 

 

 

 

Here's the new chapie :)

 

Good or Bad?

 

I hope it's good.

 

I'm not a professional and English is not my first language so Please be kind to me. :)