They're my friends!

Love begins with one Hello. ~

 

 

Chapter Six.

 


 

 

 

Next Morning Came...

 

 

 

---

 

 

You woke up and change washed up. You change to your uniform and ate your breakfast.

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Here's your look.

 


 

 

 

 

You bid goodbye to your mom and kissed her cheeks. You opened the door and found the twins already waiting for you. You waved at them and they waved back. You walked with them to school.

 

 

 

"You know, you two can go to school without me." You said breaking the silence.

 

"Wae? You don't want us to be with you?" Youngmin asked while acting like he's going to cry.

 

"Anio, It's not like that. I mean, I think I'm just a bother to the both of you." You replied while looking at the ground.

 

"Tsk. Don't think about that. You're our friend so we won't left you behind." Youngmin said. Kwangmin just nodded in agreement.

 

"Oh, Gomawo." You replied.

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

You three arrived at the school. As usual while walking to the hall way, People especially girls giving you a death glare. Especially the girls whom started the "Jo Twins Fan Club." You didn't mind them, The twins are your one and only friend so you won't give up and hold on tight of that friendship. You arrived at the classroom. As usual they sat behind and on the side of you.

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

Class ended smoothly and it's already lunch time. You told the twins that your just going to get something on your locker and you'll just meet them at the cafeteria later. They nodded in agreement. You got to your locker. You opened your locker and found a letter slide into it.

 

 


 

[LETTER]

 

 

Meet us at the rooftop this lunch time.

 

~You'll know who we are later...

 


 

 

 

You got creeped out. But you decided to go to the rooftop anyway. You got to the rooftop and found no ones in there. You are about to go out when 3 girls appeard infront of you.

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

These are the girls.

 

Jess - The girl in Orange.

Lime - The girl in Gray.

Bon - The girl in Black.

 

(Mian, I'm bad at picking names Keke ~)

 

 


 

 

 

 

"Who are you?" You asked.

 

"Stay away from the Twins!" The girl in orange said while coming closer to you.

 

"Why would I do that?" You asked.

 

"Because they're ours!" The girl in black shouted.

 

"They're my friends and I won't leave them." You defended.

 

"Stay away from them or else..." The girl in gray said.

 

"Or else?" You asked.

 

"You're dead." The girl in gray continued.

 

"Stay away from them especially Kwangmin." The girl in gray said.

 

"What if I don't?" You asked as you stepped back.

 

"Like I said, You're dead." The girl in grey said while coming closer to you.

 

"We warned you." The girl in black said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

They walked out leaving you dumbfounded. 'How could I stay away from them?' You thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

BAMM! The door opened and found the twins looking at you. They're face is full of worried. Youngmin hugged you. You just stayed still, didn't even bother to hug him back.

 

 

"Where have you been?" Youngmin asked.

 

"We waited for you but you didn't show up." Kwangmin said. You stayed silent.

 

"We were worried." Youngmin said.

 

"Mian for making you worried. Just please, don't talk to me." You said in a cracking voice.

 

"Bwoh?!" Youngmin and Kwangmin said in unison.

 

"Just stay away from me. I don't need you both." You said leaving them dumbfounded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

You ran off, leaving them. You ran directly to the girls comfort room. You cried silently.

 

 

 

"Mian." You said while sobbing.

 

"This is for the best." You said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

Class ended roughly for your mood. You directly walked out to the school and got from home locking yourself in your room. You cried. You know they'll hate you right now. You cried and cried until you fell asleep.

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N)

 

 

 

Here's another chapter :) How's this chapter?

 

I know my story's not good but please be kind :)

 

I'm trying my best, Okay?

 

I just wanted to thank you all my readers.

 

~Ppyong!<3