Dinner with the Jo's ...

Love begins with one Hello. ~

 

Chapter Five.

 


 

 

 

You got in your home. You found your mom sitting on the couch watching TV. You kissed her when someone knocks on your door. You opened and found a woman.

 

 

"Anneyong." She said.

 

"Anneyong. Um, May I know who you are?" You said bowing.

 

"Um, I'm the twins mother." She said.

 

"Twins? You mean Kwangmin and Youngmin's mother?" You asked she nodded. "Um, Mrs. Jo Please come in." You said opening the door.

 

"Oh, Don't bother, I'm just going to invite you to come and eat dinner with us." Mrs. Jo said.

 

"Bwoh?" You asked.

 

Your mom checked what's going on and enter the converstion.

 

"Oh, Mrs. Jo Why are you here?" You mom asked.

 

"Um, I just wanted to invite you to eat dinner with us." Mrs. Jo said.

 

"Um, When?" Your mom asked.

 

"Today, It's 8 pm." Mrs. Jo said.

 

"Ok. We'll be there." Your mom said.

 

"Ok, then I'll get going." Mrs. Jo said and leaved.

 

 

 

---

 

 

"Umma, Why did you agreed?" You asked.

 

"Wae? They're our neighbor. It's kinda' disrespectful if we would just say no." You mom defended. "Now get ready cuz' we'll be going." Your mom said. You whined.

 

 

---

 

 

You spend almost 20 minutes picking a dress that will fit in, in the occasion. You found a simple cute top and bottom. It's simple but you find it cute.

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

Here's your look. :)

 


 

 

 

You walked dowstairs and found your mom already done. You got out from your house and walked to the Jo's house. You rang the door bell.

 

 

"Oh, You came?" Mrs. Jo said while opening the door for you and your mom to come in.

 

"Please wait on the couch. I'm still preparing the table." Mrs. Jo Said.

 

"Oh, May I help?" Your mom said and Mrs. Jo nodded.

 

"Just sit there okay?" Your mom said.

 

"Arraseo." You said.

 

 

 

---

 

 

4 Minutes later...

 

 

You heard footsteps walking down.

 

"Hyung!!! Give me my Pikachuu!!"

 

"I don't know what are you talking about!"

 

"Hyung, I know you're the one who kidnapped my poor Pika!"

 

 

--

You found Kwangmin and Youngmin arguing. They paused when they saw you sitting on the couch. They gave you an Owl Look. O.O

 

 

"Nara?" Kwangmin said.

 

"Hello Kwangmin." You said teasingly.

 

"Why are you here?" Kwangmin asked.

 

"Your mom invited us to come eat dinner." You said.

 

"Oh?" Kwangmin said.

 

"HONEY!!" Youngmin said while hugging Nara.

 

 

 

You breaked Youngmin's hug and giggled. He made a 'What?' look. You bit your lower lips to prevent from laughing.

 

 

"Um, Hyung." Kwangmin said while getting Youngmin's attention.

 

"What?" Youngmin said not looking at Kwangmin.

 

"We better go change." Kwangmin said.

 

"Wae?" Youngmin said while smiling at you.

 

"Your pants." Kwangmin said while running off.

 

 

 

Youngmin's eyes got bigger when he saw himself wearing a Pooh Pajamas.

 

 

"Umm, I'll be back." Youngmin said laughing awkwardly.

 

"No, dont. You two looked cute in Pooh and Pikachu Pajamas?" You said teasingly while laughing at his reaction.

 

"Hehe. Funny." He said in a serious tone.

 

"Joking. Arraseo. You better get change." You said and sat at the couch again. Youngmin quickly ran off.

 

"Huh? Is he the man from the Flash?" You thought. when you noticed he's not around anymore.

 

 

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

Minutes passed and Mrs. Jo asked you to come in the dining area to eat. You sat on the left side in the middle while Kwangmin and Youngmin is on your side. You was amazed how handsome they are in formal clothes.

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

You observed to their features and thought. Youngmin is such a cutie when he's in formal clothes. While Kwangmin is such a charismatic and handsome when he's in formal clothes. You snapped on your thought when your mom talked to you.

 

 

"Yah, Nara-ah, What are you thinking? You're not eating." You mom said.

 

"Oh, Mian." You said while looking down on your plate and shoved a spoonfull of kimchi in your mouth.

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

~ Song Nara's POV ~

 

 

Why am I like this? Am I actually falling for those two? I will never fall for the them. Especially to the both of them. Tss. What am I day dreaming about them anyways. Arghh...~ I don't know. ~End~

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N)

 

 

So I updated already. How's this chapter?

 

I hope you enjoyed it so far. :)

 

Thankyou for reading ! :)

 

**Throws Kisses**