Realised.

Love begins with one Hello. ~

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter Seventeen.

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

While Reading and watching this chapter Listen to this:

 

 

http://i2.ytimg.com/vi/mE2N4DkaAvg/mqdefault.jpg

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

After you cried, you fell asleep. You woke up and it's already 11:00 pm. You sighed and decided not to eat dinner because you're not hungry at all. You remembered what happened in the park between you and SeYoung. 'I tried not to hurt you, I'm sorry.' You thought sadly. You stood up when your phone vibrated. You've got a text from SeYoung.

 

 

 

[TEXT]

 

 

 

 

To: Nara<3 [His name on SeYoung's phone]

 

From: SeYoungOppa~<3 [His name on your phone]

 

 

Um, Nara-ah, About what happened earlier. Forget it. Keke. By the way I'm going to go back to America. My flight is in 12 am. Before I could go back to america I wanted you to know the reason why I came. The reason is, I came all over here to Korea to come back to you. Because I thought that you didn't mean to break up with me. Keke. Sorry for not telling you. But I guessed you already love someone else. I'm so happy for you. Please smile again for me? I wish he wouldn't give you up easily like I did. Goodbye Nara-ah, You'll always stay in my heart. Even though all we have is all in the past. I hope you wouldn't erased our memories on your heart. I wished you all happiness Shorty.

 

 

 

~End~

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

You frozed. 'He's leaving?' You thought. You wanted to text him back but your hands are shaking so hard. You accidentally clicked your album "What is Love?" You saw all your pictures with SeYoung back then... You clicked Slideshow. Warm tears flew in your cheeks as you watched all your pictures with SeYoung.

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

"SeYoung..." You said while sobbing.

 


 

 

 

 

"SeYoung-ah..." You said sobbing.

 


 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

(Tears came out on your eyes when watching this.)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As you watched the last Picture. You put on your coat and headed outside. You checked your time and it's almost 12. You ran and taked a cab. You paid the driver as you got in the airport. You ran inside. You checked every corner. Your tears came out.

 

 

"SeYoung-ah, Kajima. Don't leave me." You said as you turned around hoping you'll see him.

 

"SeYoung where are you?" You asked yourslef.

 

 

"Nara?" Someone said. You turned around finding SeYoung holding his bag.

 

You hugged him. saying.

 

 

"SeYoung-ah... Kajima. Don't leave me." You said.

 

"I still love you. I was so stupid for believing that I already forgot about you. I was the one who broke up with you when we were in America. and I'm sorry. I'm willing to come back to you so please don't leave me." You said while sobbing holding him tight.

 

"Please." You said.

 

 

 

 

*RING* "Korea to America." *RING* (A Voice called out signalling for SeYoung to go inside since his plane landed already.)

 

 

You hold his hand tight. "Kajima." You asked. He hugged you. "I won't." He said.

 

 

"Chinja?" You asked happily. "I love you." You said as you cheered. You tip toed and kissed him. He kissed back.

 

 

"I Love you too." He said as he breaked the kiss.

 

 

 

 

---

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N)

 

 

 

How's this chapie? Bad right?

 

Yeah, Nara and SeYoung are now again a couple.

 

How would Kwangmin react to this?

 

Did Nara made a right choice?