Avoiding the twins.

Love begins with one Hello. ~

 

 

Chapter Seven.

 


 

 

 

 

You woke up late. You ran directly to the bathroom to wash up and got dressed in you uniform. You ate your breakfast and bid goodbye to your mother. You peeked a look outside if the twins are still there, but no. They don't.

 

 

"The twins waited for you. But I told them to go since they would be late." Your mom said. You smiled and kissed her on the cheek.

 

 

You ran to the school until you already came. You walked silently towards your classroom. They teacher is already teaching. You bowed when you got in. You found the twins sitting on their chair with a worried look on their face.

 

 

"Anneyong, Mian I'm late." You said bowing to your teacher.

 

"Why are you late Ms. Song?" The teacher said.

 

"Mian, I woke up late." You said bowing again.

 

"It's okay but meet me after class ok?" The teacher said. You nodded and walk towards your chair.

 

 

 


 

 

DISCUSSIONS...

 

 

Blah Blah Blah...

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

KRINGG! The bell rang for snack time. You immidiately stood up but Youngmin held your hands. You glanced at the girls, they gave you a 'I'm watching you' look. Then you swept his hands away.

 

 

 

"Mian," You said then walked off.

 

"Hyung what's wrong with her?" Kwangmin asked Youngmin.

 

"I don't know Kwang, But I can smell there's a reason why she's like that." Youngmin said.

 

"Ne, It looks like someone was stopping her to be with us." Kwangmin said.

 

--

 

The girls heard Kwangmin and Youngmin's conversation and lowered their heads.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

 

You ran to the rooftop. You cried. When someone opened the door. It's the girls. They eyed you.

 

 

"What are you doing here? I did what you told me to do!" You shouted at them wiping your hot tears away from your cheeks.

 

 

"Chill. We just wanted to tell you to keep doing whatever your doing." The girl in grey said.

 

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

Kwangmin's POV

 

 

So It's them... They threatend Nara to stay away from us. Those !. ~End~

 

 

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

 

 

BAMM! The door opened. Your eyes widen when you saw Kwangmin. He's eyes is full of anger.

 

 

"What are you doing?" He asked the girls.

 

"Oppa!" The girl in grey said in a sweet voice.

 

"Why are you threatening her ?!" Kwangmin blowed up. He shouted at the girl.

 

"Oppa, She's stealing you away from us!" The girl in grey said and the other 2 nodded.

 

"From you? Shut the up cause I was never been yours!" He shouted. Your eyes became teary.

 

"Oppa..." The girl in grey said softly while holding Kwangmin's hands. Kwangmin swept her hands away.

 

 

"And please, Don't ever call me Oppa. it makes me sick." He said while helding you on the wrist and walked out.

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N)

 

 

How's this Chapie? Keke ~

 

Like I said, I'm trying my best.

 

Please be kind :)