Unexpected Return.

Love begins with one Hello. ~

 

 

Chapter Twelve.

 


 

 

 

 

 

You woke up and did your usual routines because you have class today. You ate your breakfst and found the twins waiting for you. You bid goodbye and walked with them to school.

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

You arrived at the school with them. People gossiping about you. Buy you didn't care. As long as they're your friend no one can change that. You 3 got in your classroom and you walked directly to you seat and sat. Minutes passed and Ms. Kim arrived.

 

 

 

"Goodmorning class." Ms. Kim said.

 

"Goodmorning Ms. Kim" We all greeted.

 

"We have a new student today, Actually two of them. But the other one will be joining us tomorrow. Now let me introduce your new classmate, Ms. Oh?" Ms. Kim called out. A tall, pretty, and pale skinned girl walked in. You noticed Kwangmin's reaction, So do Youngmin's. You became curious. But you didn't mind at all, believing nothings wrong.

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She's Oh Hyuna.

 

 

 

 


 

"Anneyong, Chonun Oh Hyuna imnida, I used to go to school here but I transfered so please take care of me." She said and bowed.

 

 

"Um, Ms. Oh please sit next to Jo Kwangmin's chair." Ms. Kim said. She smiled and sat next to Kwangmin. Kwangmin didn't bother to smile at her. She pouts.

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

DISCUSSIONS

 

Blah! Blah! Blah!

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

Class in over. Time for Snack. You got up and glaced towards the twins. You supposed to go ask Kwangmin to eat with you but Hyuna talked to him.

 

 

"Oppa, Can we talk?" Hyuna said.

 

"There's nothing to talk about Hyuna." Kwangmin replied coldly.

 

"You know there's something wrong." Hyuna said. "Can we please just talk?" Hyuna said in her soft innocent voice. Kwangmin softened.

 

"Okay." Kwangmin agreed. "But let's talk somewhere else." He said and grabbed Hyuna's wrist.

 

 

 

 

 

----

 

 

 

While you, Wondering what's going on between them. 'Do they know each other?' You asked yourself. Youngmin interrupted your day dreaming and snapped into the reality.

 

 

"Mian. I'm just thinking." You replied and faked a smile.

 

"Gwenchana, Um, Wanna go eat snack together?" He asked.

 

"Um, Yeah sure. But what about Kwangmin?" You asked.

 

"He's probably not joining us today." He replied.

 

 

'Is that because she's with that girl? what's with her ?' You thought. You smiled at Youngmin and act like you're okay with it. But in reality you felt incomplete.

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

~ Kwangmin's Side ~

 

 

 

I dragged Hyuna roughly at the rooftop. She whinced in pain.

 

 

"Oww.." She said rubbing her wirst as I let her go.

 

"What are you going to say?" I asked coldly.

 

"Oppa, please come back to me..." She asked.

 

"Why would I? You broke up with me!" Kwangmin shouted. Tears fell on her cheeks.

 

"I regret it Oppa! I still love you... I came back here to begged your forgiveness but you turned out to be so cold now Oppa, What happened to you?" She said while crying. Kwangmin's heart softened. He still love Hyuna... But he can never forgive what Hyuna have done to him 2 years ago.

 

 

"You cheated on me... Yet you're going to say you came back to be with me?!" Kwangmin asked angrily.

 

"Oppa, I was blind back then... I totally regret it now... Mian Oppa." She said crying her eyes out. Kwangmin's heart became softened. He hated seeing Hyuna cry.

 

 

"It's alright, I'll accept your apology." Kwangmin said wiping Hyuna's tears.

 

"Did I hear you right Oppa?" She said with her sweet voice.

 

"We can go back to the way we used to be, but... Just as FRIENDS." Kwangmin said, while saying properly the word Friends.

 

"Friends?! Oppa Why friends? Why can't we get back together?" She asked.

 

"Mian." He said.

 

"Do you like other girl?" Hyuna asked. Kwangmin stayed silent.

 

"I guess it's a yes." Hyuna blurted. She smiled with her sweet smile and grabbed Kwangmin's hand.

 

 

"Since were friends, Let's do what friend's usually do. Let's eat snack together!" Hyuna playfully said.

 

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

~ SongNara's Side ~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You were at the cafeteria with Youngmin. Youngmin is blurting a joke but you didn't listen instead you're day dreaming. You snapped out from your thoughts and noticed Youngmin's face dissapointed.

 

 

"Yah~ What are you day dreaming about?" Youngmin said while smirking, still dissapointed.

 

"Nothing.." you smiled.

 

---

 

Silence

 

---

 

 

"Umm, Youngmin... Do you know that Hyuna girl?" You asked.

 

"Oh, Hyuna... She used to be Kwangmin's girlfriend." Youngmin said while biting his bread.

 

"Why did they broke up?" You asked. Your heart breaks when he said the word girlfriend.

 

"Hmm, How should I say this... Hyuna is the one who broke up with him." Youngmin said. Your eyes widen.

 

"Hyuna? Wae?" You asked.

 

"I don't know... Kwangmin said that Hyuna broke up with him because she loves another guy and she cheated on him." Youngmin said.

 

"Who's the guy Hyuna is talking about?" You asked.

 

 

"I don't know... She never said it... It's still a Mystery Guy." Youngmin said while biting his bread and sipping his juice.

 

 

 

 

 

----

 

 

 

 

 

~ SongNara's POV ~

 

 

So, Hyuna is Kwangmin's ex huh? Tss. Why should I care =.=

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

You found Kwangmin with Hyuna. And Hyuna is Clinging on his arms. When she giggled Kwangmin would laugh. You're heart broke. 'I guess I'm back to zero.' You thought.

 

Kwangmin and Hyuna seated on your table together with Kwangmin. When Hyuna blurted a joke Kwangmin would laugh. 'It looks like I'm invincible.' You thought.

 

 

 

"Um, I should go." You blurted out. "I'm going to the library." You said, but you lied. You don't want to see them doing lovey dovey things.

 

 

 

"Okay." Kwangmin said.

 

"I should go with her." Youngmin said while standing up.

 

"I'm okay Youngmin I can go on my own." You replied.

 

"But... Okay." Youngmin said while sitting again. You leaved. Taking one last glance at Kwangmin.

 

 

"He's really happy with her. She's pretty, tall, and she's special. But me, I'm just a short, ugly, normal girl for him." You thought sadly leaving teardrop on the ground.

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N)

 

 

How's this chapie?

 

More unexpected things to happen next chapiiee. :)

 

Stay tuned ! :)