Lotte World ~

Love begins with one Hello. ~

 

 

Chapter Ten.

 


 

 

 

 

Next Day Came... Since it's Saturday and theres no class you woke up late. You stretched your arms. Your phone vibrates. You've got a text from Kwangmin.

 

 

[TEXT]

 

 

"Nara-ah, You busy?" Kwangmin said.

 

"Anio, Wae?" You replied.

 

"Me and hyung are alone and bored since my mother is in a seminar so mind going with us in Lotte World?" Kwangmin replied.

 

"Um, Yeah. Sure. What time?" You asked.

 

"9 sharp." He replied.

 

 

 

You checked the time and it's already 7:45 am. You ran to the bathroom and washed up. You spend almost 10 minutes deciding what to wear. You found Red Polka dress. You thought it'll be cute so you decided to wear it.

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

Here's what you are wearing.

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

You ate breakfast quickly and the door bell rings. You bid goodbye to your mom and opened the door. You found the twins wearing...

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

Here's what they are wearing.

 


 

 

 

 

You were amazed at the twins, 'They look really good in casual clothes.' You thought.

 

 

"Um, Nara?" Youngmin snapped you out from your day dreaming. You smiled and both grabbed their hands.

 

 

"Kaja!" You said.

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

You 3 arrived at the Lotte World. You and the twins ride every rides. And had fun. It's already 12 so you and the twins got tired and became hungry. You and the twins found a food corner place and you decided to eat there since it's just near the Lotte World. They both agreed.

 

 

 

 

You ordered a KoreanStyle BBQ and they ordered the same.

 

 

---

 

 

Minutes passed and your orders are all done and got served.

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Here's yours and the twins dish.

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After eating you and the twins decided to go to the ferris wheel when you spotted a Candy Corner Shop. You dragged the twins to the shop. And you brought different kinds of candies.

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

Hmmm... YUMMMYYY !

 

 


 

 

 

The twins eyes got 5x bigger when they saw the candies you buyed.

 

 

"Are you really going to eat that?" Kwangmin asked.

 

"Hm.." You said and nodded like a puppy.

 

"You could get cavities from that." Youngmin said.

 

"I'll brushed my teeth 3x a day." You said as you shoved 5 small gummy bears in your small mouth. You asked them if they want to eat but they refused.

 

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

It's already night time so you decided to go home since your mom is all alone at home.

 

 

You bid goodbye to Youngmin and Kwangmin and got in to your house.

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

~ Song Nara's POV ~

 

 

What a nice day with the twins. We've gotten more and more closer than usual. Keke~ I think I'm gonna love this place. ~End~

 

 

 

---

 

 

Nara smiled as she fell into her bed and fell asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N)

 

 

 

Gomawo for reading! :)

 

Is it good or bad? (:

 

I hope it's good. Keke~ ^^