Hurt...

Love begins with one Hello. ~

 

 

 

 

Chapter Fifteen.

 


 

 

 

 

 

~ SongNara's Side ~

 

 

After you and SeYoung ate lunch together. You came to class together. The bell rung for dissmissal time. You walked home alone since you know that if you would came with the twins Hyuna will in. You walked home. You passed acrossed the park and saw 2 figures. 'Kwangmin?' You thought. You came closer for a look and it's really Kwangmin. You glanced at Hyuna and she's crying. You blinked in confusion. When you opened your eyes Hyuna and Kwangmin's lips are touched. You froze. 'Did they just kissed?' You asked yourself. Hot tears fell on your cheeks. You can't believe what did you just saw. 'After he made me feel special?' You thought. Hyuna wrapped her arms around Kwangmin's waist. You ran sobbing until you reached your house. You opened the door and ran to your room. You locked yourself and cried under your pillow.

 

 

"Am I just a replacement of Hyuna?" You asked yourself while sobbing.

 

"I wish I wasn't a second choice for people I put first." You said while closing your eyes. You fell asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

~ Kwangmin's Side ~

 

 

After class, I tried to find Nara but she was no where. Hyuna appeard.

 

"Oppa! Let's go home together!" She offered.

 

"Um, Ok but I gotta find--" Before I could finish my sentence Hyuna grabbed me from the wrist.

 

"Kaja!" She excitedly cheered.

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

Hyuna and I are walking home. She didn't let go of my arms. She keeps doing skinships with me. But I just stayed still, thinking about Nara. It's been awhile since I've hang out with her. Hyuna saw a Park and held me there.

 

 

"What the.." I said softly taking her hands off mine.

 

 

"Oppa... Let's talk." Hyuna said.

 

"About?" I said looking away.

 

"Us." Hyuna said.

 

"What about us?" I asked.

 

"Oppa, I still love you." She said.

 

"Hyuna... You know my feelings are not the same anymore." I replied. She cried.

 

"Oppa..." She said. She came closer to me and kissed me. I want to push me and break the kiss but instead of doing that I kissed her back. I feel so pathetic right now. She breaked the kiss and hugged me. 'I didn't mean to kiss her back, but I kissed her. I'm such a pathetic guy.' I said and breaked the hug.

 

 

"Mian Hyuna. Eventhough we kissed. That won't change anything about us. You're my friend now. Mian." I said leaving her.

 

"Kwangmin!" She screamed. I paused from walking.

 

"If you walk away I will forget you. Kwangmin please come back to me..." She said sobbing. Kwangmin faced her and mouthed 'I'm sorry' and walked away.

 

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

(A/N)

 

 

 

Huhu :'( Summer's almost over.

 

I won't probably update always like I used to.

 

I'll speed up my updates starting today.

 

I'm still so nervous to take entrance exam.

 

I'm scared to be a new student again =.=

 

For the 5th time. :((

 

PLEASE PRAY FOR ME TO PASS MY ENTRANCE EXAM. (: