New Girl ~

Love begins with one Hello. ~

 

 

 

Chapter One.

 


 

 

 

You woke up because of you alarm. You checked the time and it's still 5:00 am. Today is your first day of school. You're not too excited about it. You walked directly to the c.r and washed up. After you washed up you changed directly to your school uniform and fixed yourself and your things.

 

 

 

(This is YOU)

 

 

After fixing your things you grabed your bag and headed down stairs to eat your breakfast. You found your mom cooking for you. You sat down and take a bite of your waffles.

 

"Nara, drink this." Your mother said as she hand you the fresh milk.

 

"Ok." You said as you drank the milk.

 

"So are you ready for your first day of school?" Your mom asked you.

 

"Umm, I don't know..." You replied as you shoved your waffles into your small mouth. "I'M FINISHED." You said as you sat up and bid goodbye to your mother.

 

 

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

Settings: Seoul Arts School

 

 

 

You arrived at your new school. You inhaled and entered the main office to get your schedule. You got your schedule.

 

"Class A, 3rd floor?" You whispered as you walked through the hallway without looking where you are heading. You bumped into someone. His things scattered around the floor you helped him pick up his things.

 

"Oh, Mian. I didn't saw you.." You said as you helped him to pick up his things.

 

"It's okay." He replied. You're supposed to stand up and saw his face when a group of girls blocked your way.

 

 

"OPPAAA!~~~" They all said in unison.

 

"Oppa did you just received my chocolates for you?" One girl said.

 

"Oppa, You're so handsome !!~~~" Another girl said.

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

~ Song Nara's POV ~

 

What the?! What's with those girls. Tsk. They're like a crazy fan girls getting over that guy. Is he even that good looking? tsk. How would I know I didn't even saw his face because of those girls. tsk. ~End~

 

 

 

You immidiately got up and ran throung the 3rd floor. Now your infront in your classroom. You fixed your hair and got in your room. You sat at the 3rd to the last seat since it's vacant. You inhaled deep and put your earphones into your ear hole. You played a korean song entitled "Closer" by Taeyeon. Every words describes how you feel for your ex-boyfriend, Lee Seyoung.

 

 

 

--

 

 

Minutes passed and the teacher already arrived with 2 boys following him.

 

 

Every girls in your room sqealed like a fangirl. You made an annoyed look and removed the earphones in your ear.

 

 

"Anneyong Class. I'm Ms. Kim and I will be your homeroom teacher from now on." She said.

 

"Mr. Jo's please take a seat." Ms. Kim said and both of them nodded.

 

 

 

"Class we have a new student here, Ms. Song?" Ms. Kim said. You put your right hand up. "Ne?" You said. "Introduce yourself to us." Ms. Kim said. You nodded and stand right infront of the class.

 

"Anneyong, Chonun Song Nara imnida, I'm a transfer student from America so please be kind to me." You said and bowed.

 

"Thankyou, Ms. Song you may now take your seat." Ms. Kim said. "Ah,Ne." You replied while going back to your seat.

 

 

--

 

 

You noticed the vacant seat beside and behind you is being occupied. You glanced at the person who sat beside you and saw a guy with blonde hair? You glanced carefully to the guy behind you and saw a guy with the same face as the blonde guy but has a dark-brown hair. You're not that stupid so you know they're twins. You didn't mind them and you continued listening to your MP3.

 

 

 

 

 

----

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

(A/N)

 

 

Here's the first chapiee :)

Is it good? or Bad ? (:

I hope you like it.

I'm not a professional so please be kind to me :) ~