A day with Kwangmin...

Love begins with one Hello. ~

 

 

 

Chapter Eleven.

 


 

 

 

 

Next Morning Came... You woke up late than usual. You washed your face and walked downstairs to eat breakfast. While eating your phone vibrated. You've got a text from Kwangmin.

 

 

 

[PHONE]

 

 

"Nara, Are you busy?" Kwangmin texted.

 

"No Actually I'm bored, Wae?" You text back.

 

"I just wanted to invite you to go the cafe," Kwangmin replied.

 

"Um,Yeah sure." You replied.

 

"Um,K. I'll pick you up at 9." He texted back.

 

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

Your mom was watching TV. You sat next to her and ask for permission.

 

 

"Umma, Um mind if I go out today?" You asked.

 

"Wae? Do you have a date?" Your mom said. You blushed.

 

"Aniya, It's just... Kwangmin wants me to meet him in the cafe. It's just in a friends way Umma." You said.

 

"Oh, Arraseo." Your mom said.

 

 

You thanked her and ran upstairs to wash up. As usual, you keep on being troubled about what to wear, After a 10 minutes picking an outfit to wear. You found a simple yet cute (ForYou) outfit.

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

Here's your outfit.

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

The bell rung and you opened and found Kwangmin wearing...

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

Here's Kwangmin's outfit.

 


 

 

 

 

 

Your mouth fell as you saw Kwangmin. 'He's so handsome' you thought. You snapped out of your daydream and smiled awkwardly to him. He grabbed your hands. Now while walking, you and Kwangmin's hand are interwinced with each other. You felt butterflies all over your tummy. Your face is 5x redder than a tomatoe. You looked away, afraid if he'll see your red blushing face. You didn't noticed that you already arrive in the cafe. You and Kwangmin sat infront of each other.

 

 

 

"What's your order Maam,Sir?" The waiter asked.

 

"Cappucino please." You said.

 

"Frappuccino Please." Kwangmin ordered.

 

"Coming right up Sir." The guy said and left.

 

 

 

---

 

 

Minutes passed and the guy served us our orders.

 


 

 

 

 

Cappuccino For Nara.

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

Mocha Frappuccino for Kwangmin.

 


 

 

 

 

You and Kwangmin's face brighten up when you two saw your orders.

 

 

"Hmm, Mine is yummy." You said. while sipping.

 

"Anio, mine is more yummy." Kwangmin defended when he sipped his Frappuccino.

 

"Aniya, Mine is yummier." You defended.

"No, Mine." He defended back.

 

"Mine." You said.

 

"Arraseo, You win. Yours is yummier." Kwangmin said.

 

"Good." You said.

 

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

You were laughing and sipping at the same time when Kwangmin suddenly taked a picture of you.

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

Here's a stolen pic. of you taken by Kwangmin.

 


 

 

 

Click.~

 

 

Your eyes got widen when You saw Kwangmin taking your picture while your laughing.

 

 

"Yah~ Kwangmin-ah, delete that." You ordered him. But he didn't instead he stick his tongue out.

 

"uh-uh." Kwangmin said while sticking his tongue out.

 

"Tss. I'll get my revenge Kwangmin." You said.

 

"I'll look forward to it." He teased.

 

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

"Let's go?" Kwangmin said.

 

"Where are we going?" You asked.

 

"Somewhere." He said and grabbed your hands.

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

Kwangmin led you to the Park.

 

 

"Park?" You asked.

 

"Ne." He said.

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

You saw 2 kids playing around. You came closer to them.

 

 

"Anneyong, I'm Nara. What's your name?" you asked the 2 kids.

 

"Anneyong I'm Jeongmin and She's Ilayda." Jeongmin said.

 

"Well, Hello there Ilayda and Jeongmin." You said.

 

"Anneyong Unnie~" Ilayda said.

 

"Anneyong Noona," Jeongmin said.

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

You were enjoying the view while swinging at the swing.

 

 

~Kwangmin's Side~

 

 

I got closer to the kids and talked to them.

 

"Anneyong." I said.

 

"Anneyong Oppa." Ilayda said.

 

"Anneyong." Jeongmin said.

 

"I'm your Oppa Kwangmin." Kwangmin said.

 

"Anneyong Oppa." They said in unison.

 

"Is that unnie there your girlfriend?" Ilayda asked as she pointed at Nara.

 

"Um, Aniya. She's just uh, a friend.." Kwangmin said.

 

"Tss. But you want her to be more than your friend right?" Ilayda said. Kwangmin's eyes got 10x biger. 'Is she really a child?' Kwangmin thought.

 

"Um, I don't know." Kwangmin answered. 'Yes I want her to be more than a friend.' Kwangmin thought.

 

 

Ilayda whispered something to Jeongmin. Ilayda eyed at Kwangmin.

 

"Oppa, you want to kiss her?" Ilayda asked.

 

"Bwoh?!" Kwangmin said half-shouted.

 

"I know you want to Oppa... Don't worry... leave it all to us." Ilayda said.

 

"Um, By the way Ilayda. How old are you?" Kwangmin asked.

 

"I'm 4 and Jeongmin's 5." She replied.

 

 

'Bwoh?! Is she really 4 yrs. old? How could a 4 yrs. old child talk like a grown up?' Kwangmin thought.

 

 

"Ah, Arraseo." Kwangmin replied.

 

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

 

~Song Nara's Side~

 

 

 

I was enjoying the view while swaying back and forthat the swing when Jeongmin same to talk to me.

 

 

"Anneyong Noona." Jeongmin said.

 

"Well hello there Jeongmin, What brings up up here?" You asked.

 

"Can you play with us?" Jeongmin said.

 

"Umm, yeah. sure." You replied smiling brightly with his cuteness.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Before you could stand up Jeongmin held your wrist with his cute hand and dragged you towards  Kwangmin and Ilayda talking.

 

 

 

 

"Let's play." Jeongmin said.

 

"Okay, Let's play." Ilayda replied back. "Oppa, can you be our Appa?" Ilayda asked.

 

Kwangmin's eyes got 5x bigger. But he agreed anyway. "Um, Ofcourse." Kwangmin replied.

 

"Noona, can you please be our Umma just once?" Jeongmin asked holding your arms. Your heart softened at his soft eyes and agreed.

 

 

"Sure, Why not." You happily said.

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

"Umma, kiss Appa." Ilayda said.

 

"Bwoh?!" Your eyes goot 10x bigger and so is Kwangmin. eventhough he already know.

 

"Yeah. It's not that hard. Here I'll show to you." Ilayda said and ran towards Kwangmin and kissed his cheeks.

 

 

"See Umma, It's not that hard to kiss Appa." Jeongmin encouraged you.

 

 

After you could say something they started cheering.

 

"KISS KISS KISS KISS!" Jeongmin and Ilayda cheered while jumping up and down.

 

"Ok." You replied. They paused. Kwangmin's eyes got bigger. You sat beside Kwangmin and kissed him in his cheeks. You blushed and so do he.

 

 

"YAY~ Oh, Our mom is here. Goodbye Oppa and Unnie thankyou for playing with us." Ilayda said and grabbed Jeongmin's hands and walked with him towards their mom while Jeongmin is waving at you and Kwangmin. You waved back.

 

 

 

"Those kids are really surprising are they?" You asked Kwangmin.

 

"Uhh, ne." He replied.

 

"Um, By the way Mianhe." You said while standing up awkwardly smiling at him remembering the kiss. Eventhough it's just in the cheeks it kinda' disstracts you.

 

"Uh, Gwenchana." He replied awkwardly.

 

 

 

 

 

Awkward Silence takes for the both of you.

 

 

 

---

 

 

"Kaja? I'll walk you home." Kwangmin said standing up. He helped you get up.

 

"Gomawo." You said while taking his hand. You felt butterflies all over your tummy.

 

 

 

 

You were walking with Kwangmin, Still your hands are interwinced. You are blushing 5x shaded pink. And so do Kwangmin. You finally got to your house and bid goodbye to him.

 

 

"UUmm, Goodbye. Thankyou for today. I had so much fun." You said smiling at him.

 

"Um, Yeah. Goodbye." He replied while smiling at you.

 

 

 

'Those smile.' You thought. You snapped out of you daydreaming and said goodbye again.

 

 

"Goodbye." You said while opening the door. You smiled and closed the door.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

 

 

You walked directly to your room and washed up. After you washed up and change you remembered what happened between you and Kwangmin.

 

 

"The kiss..." You whispered to yourself while smiling like an idiot.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~ Song Nara's POV ~

 

 

 

Why am I like this? The kiss the way he hold my hand. Even the way he talked to me. I felt special. Am I possibly falling for him? ~End~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

 

"PABO, You don't even know what he's feeling. I should probably sleep." You thought to yourself and fell asleep.

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N)

 

 

 

How's this chapie?

 

Keke ~ I hope you enjoyed this chapiee.

 

I love you all readers. :) <3

 

 

 

-----