SeYoung's Confession.

Love begins with one Hello. ~

 

 

 

 

Chapter Sixteen.

 


 

 

 

 

 

You woke up. Your eyes are still puffy and swollen when you walked to the bathroom to wash up. Since it's saturday you have no class. You washed your face and said 'Did I really cried hard yesterday?' You said to yourself. You shook your head and walked downstairs. You walked to the living room to find your mom. 'Where is Umma?' You thought. You walked to the kitchen to eat. You opened the fridge and drank the fresh milk. After you closed the fridge you noticed a sticky note.

 

 

 

 

[NOTE]

 

 

Dear Nara,

 

It's me your Umma, I'm going out to go to the market. Do anything you want since today you have no class. If you leave the house don't forget to lock the door and hide they key under the carpet arraseo? I prepared your breakfast already.

 

~MOM

 

 

 

 

 

----

 

 

 

"So she leaved?" You said. "I'm bored." You said. "I don't feel like eating today." You said and walked to the couch and watched some shows. You got bored and decided to do something. You wanted to go for a walk to think. You washed up and change your clothes to this...

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

I walked and passed the park. I remembered what happened yesterday. Hot tears starting to slide down to my cheeks. I put my hoody up and wiped my tears. "Why am I crying? he doesn't even know I like him." I scolded myself as I walked pass the park. Before I could walk someone shouted my name.

 

 

"NARA!" Someone shouted. I turned back and saw SeYoung running to catch up to me.

 

"Why are you here?" You asked.

 

"I'm just walking out for a walk and I spotted you." He explained. You nodded.

 

"What's with the long face?" He asked as she lifted your chin up. "Smile." He said stretching your cheeks.

 

"I don't feel like smiling today." You said. He smirked and held your wirst. He drag you to the park and let you sat on the swing. The Park is so silence, No one is in there except you and SeYoung.

 

"I know you have a problem." He said. "It's about Kwangmin right?" He asked. You looked at him with a confused face and said.

 

 

"How did you know that I like--" You asked.

 

"Kwangmin?" He cut your words. "Because I can see the way you look at him." He said. looking at the sky. "That's the way you look at me before..." He continued. You felt tears on your cheeks.

 

 

"SeYoung..." You said. Your heart softened.

 

"You know when we broke up... I cried. I blamed myself for letting you go that easily." He said looking at your teary eyes. "If I just held your arms more tighter, Maybe you wouldn't be hurt like this... Mian." He said. His voice cracked up and tears fell on his eyes.

 

 

"SeYoung..." You said. You are about to wipe his tears away but he stopped you.

 

"Don't give up on love. Because there is always someone who loves you. Even if it's not the person you're hoping for." He said and walked away. He glanced at you and smiled, but you know he's just faking it. You wanted to stop him but your mouth won't open. When his shadow completely faded you cried.

 

 

 

"I still love you SeYoung-ah, I just... I just love Kwangmin more..." You whispered. You stood up and pulled your hoody up. You walked away and barged in your home. You ran upstairs and cried.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N)

 

 

How's this chapiee?

 

Huhu:(( I'm so sad.

 

2 more weeks and summer is now over.

 

I can't update as usual.

 

I really love you all my readers.

 

I'm still struggling to pass my entrance exam. I hope I can pass. I really hope.

 

(((: