The Past Returns...

Love begins with one Hello. ~

 

 

 

Chapter Thirteen.

 


 

 

 

 

 

As usual you got up early and washed up. You did your daily routines and change into your uniform.

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

You ate your breakfast and peeked outside. You sa wthe twins already waiting outside, you bid goodbye to your mom and left. You waved at the twins and they waved back.

 

 

 

"Anneyong." You said.

 

"Anneyong" They said in unison.

 

"Kaja?" You asked.

 

"Um, Nara would you mind if we pick someone to go with us?" Kwangmin asked.

 

"um.Yeah." You replied.

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

You and the twins stopped infront of a house. He rang the doorbell. Your heart fell on the ground when you saw who it is.

 

 

"Kwangmin!" Hyuna said jumping at Kwangmin.

 

"Kaja?" Kwangmin said.

 

"Kaja!" Nara excitedly said ang grabbed Kwangmin's arm.

 

She gave you an awful look, you smirked.

 

 

---

 

 

 

You 4 including Hyuna arrived at the campus. Her hands didn't get away from Kwangmin's arms until we reached our chairs. She giggled and kissed Kwangmin on the cheek. Your heart fell. You picked it up and put it back to it's original place. 'Be Strong Heart.' You said to your mind.

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

Minutes passed and Ms. Kim arrived.

 

 

"Anneyong Class." She greeted.

 

"Anneyong Ms. Kim." You all greeted back.

 

"Like I said yesterday, You are going to have a one more new student. And he will come today. I hope you'll make him feel welcome arraseo?" Ms. Kim said.

 

"Ne." Everyone said in excitement.

 

"Mr. Lee? You may now come in." Ms. Kim said as she glanced at the guy outside. The guy obeyed and got inside. Your eyes got widen in shock. 'SeYoung?' You thought.

 

 

"Mr. Lee please introduce yourself to us." Ms. Kim said.

 

"Anneyong, Chonun Lee SeYoung imnida. I'm a tranfered student from America so please take care of me." He introduced. 'It's really him.' You thought.

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

This is Lee SeYoung :)

 


 

 

 

 

Girls squealed as SeYoung introduced himself to others. But you just stayed silent. You keeped blinking hoping that you are just Illiusionating. But you're not. Lee SeYoung is really here. Your ex boyfriend. Kwangmin and Youngmin noticed your reaction.

 

 

 

"Mr. Lee you may now take your seat next to Ms.Park." Ms. Kim instructed.

 

"Um, Ms. Kim may I seat next to Ms. Song instead?" SeYoung said. Your eyes got bigger. So do the twins.

 

"Wae? Do you know each other?" Ms. Kim asked.

 

"Ah, Ne. I just wanted to seat to a person I already know. Since I grew up in America and she came from the same school as me." SeYoung said.

 

"Um, Arraseo." Ms. Kim said. She glanced at you and to the two guys beside you. Youngmin eyes got bigger he made a 'Please not me' look.

 

"Mr. Wong, please exchange seats with Mr. Lee." Ms. Kim said. He obeyed and tranfered to the seat next to Ms. Park, while SeYoung took the seat next to you.

 

 

"Anneyong." He said smiling.

 

"What are you doing here?" You asked.

 

"Wae? You don't want me here?" He said and pouted.

 

"Aniya, that's not it. It's just why didn't you tell me." You said.

 

"Just wanted to surprise you that's all." He said. You blushed from his words. You still have feelings for him, because he's your first love and like they said 'First love never dies' You smirked at what you are thinking.

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

DISCUSSIONS

 

Blah! Blah ! Blah!

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

 

KRINGG ! The bell ringed for snack time. After Ms. Kim left the girls including the 3 girls: Lime,Bon,and Jes came to SeYoung. 'I think they found a new target to spy on' You thought and smirked.

 

 

"Oppa, You're so handsome." Jes said. SeYoung replied with an awkward laugh.

 

"Oppa, want me to be your girlfriend?" Lime said. You smirked at her sudden words. SeYoung noticed it and said.

 

 

"Mian, My hearts totally taken." He said and glanced at you. They pouts and acts sad. "But I would like to be your friend." He said.

 

 

"Oppa..." Bon said.

 

"What?" SeYoung asked.

 

"You're so different." Jes said.

 

"Usually when we like someone popular they shoo us away but you, you even offered to be our friend. You're so kind." Lime said. The 2 girls nodded like a puppy. They suddenly hug SeYoung. Your eyes turned into an Owl Look. Kwangmin noticed it and talked to you.

 

 

"Yah~ Nara-ah, What's with you and that guy?" He asked.

 

"He's just...um, a ... special friend." You said and gulped.

 

"Ahh, But---" Kwangmin didn't finish his words because Hyuna interrupt him.

 

 

"OPPAA~ I'm hungry !" Hyuna Whined. "Let's go" She said grabbing Kwangmin's arms.

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

~ Se Young's POV ~

 

 

 

I really really wanted to talk to her, but the girls are blocking my way. I can't be rude to them also because they're girls. But when I finally escaped their trap Nara's not there anymore. ~End~

 

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

~ Song Nara's POV ~

 

 

 

I left the room because of the girls squealing and fangirling over SeYoung. I don't know why I'm like this... I know we broke up but I was just forced to. I think my feelings just changed for a while when Kwangmin's with me but now, He's happy. Hyuna and him became a couple again. I feel awful. How did I end up loving them both? ~End~ 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N)

 

 

 

How's this chapter?

 

Hmm... I fell inlove with Young Gi's (Nara's) boyfriend. Lee SeYoung. He's so handsome ~~ ^^