We'll Protect You...

Love begins with one Hello. ~

 

 

Chapter Eight.

 


 

 

 

 

 

Kwangmin held you to out to the rooftop. You gasped. You're still in shock seeing Kwangmin being angry. He never showed any emotion before. He hugged you.

 

 

 

"Kwangmin-ah..." You said softly, while hugging him back.

 

"You should have told us." He said in a worried voice.

 

"Mian..." You said while sobbing.

 

"Anio, We should be the one who should be sorry for not protecting you. But I promise you from now on, I will.. I mean We will protect you from now on... So don't you ever stay away from us Arraseo?" He said.

 

"Ne," You said.

 

 

 

 

 

----

 

 

 

 

You and Kwangmin stayed in for a hug for almost 5 minutes. You breaked the hug.

 

 

"By the way, Why are you late?" He asked.

 

"Mian, I woke up late." You said.

 

"Oh, Do you know that you'll be in detention." Kwangmin said. You nodded in a sad way.

 

"Don't be sad, We'll help you." He said and giggled while patting your hair.

 

"Kaja?" He said while he held his hand to hold yours.

 

 

 

You walked with Kwangmin. Youngmin saw you and hugged you making you and Kwangmin's interwinced fingers apart.

 

 

"Youngmin-ah, I... can't... breathe..." You said.

 

"Mian." Youngmin said while rubbing the back of his neck.

 

"Gwenchana." You said.

 

"Hyung, would you mind if we help her clean this room?" Kwangmin asked Youngmin.

 

"Tss. Of course. She's nara." Youngmin said. You smiled.

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

"So why are you avoiding us all of a sudden?" Youngmin asked. You glanced at Kwangmin and he explained it to Youngmin, Youngmin's face became blank and he's face became random.

 

 

"Youngmin?" You said.

 

"Oh, Those girls really?!" Youngmin said, he was about to stand up to kill those girls but you stopped him.

 

"It's okay Youngmin, Just let them... At least they didn't hurt me or something..." You said. He calmed down.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

Class ended.

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

"So since you are late Ms. Song, You're going to clean this classroom okay?" Ms. Kim said. You nodded. She smiled and said goodbye. After Ms. Kim dissapeard they came out from the cabinet.

 

 

"Yah Hyung~ Your so heavy." Kwangmin said.

 

"Yah! Who's fatter? It's you right?" Youngmin teased.

 

"Yeah,yeah." Kwangmin said in annoyance. You giggled at their immature self.

 

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

"So let's start cleaning." You said.

 

"LET'S START!" They both said in unison.

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

After you finished all the cleaning you walked with the twins. After you got from the house you said Goodbye. and thankyou to them. Then you got in your room then changed and slept.

 

 

---

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

(A/N)

 

 

So here's the next chappiee :)

 

Good or Bad? Keke ~

 

Please be kind to me :)