I want to

Blind Song

 

"Who would've thought that cute kid in Teen Top was a kidnapper." Hwa Mi sat on my desk and brushed through my hair as I finished telling her what had happened. "What? But he didn't do anything." I leaned on my wrist and blew hair off my nose. "He grabbed you and put you in an unfamiliar place. That's scary! Not to mention you fell asleep! Pabo!" Hwa Mi pulled my hair and tied it with an elastic. "Maybe." I whispered.
 
Ricky's POV:
evening and the sun is going to set...
 
A shudder ran through my body as I read the paper. My eyes skimmed it over and over again. That girl was always around, all ways following me. It was very unnerving. 
"I want...to..." I blushed at the thought I couldn't even finish thinking it. "Ho ho ho! CAP ya Ricky's blushing!" Changjo yelled. Ljoe rolled his eyes playfully. I hit Changjo on the arm as he laughed. "Bye!" I hurried out the door before anyone asked questions.  I didn't take the car, instead I ran. My destination was only a block or so away. Finally I arrived and I walked along her fence. I tried to look over the fence, I had to stand on my tip toes. Sure enough there she was, the blind girl. "Ya!" I called to her in a hushed shout. Her head bobbed up. "Ya! Over here!" I called again. She gripped her walking stick and made her way to my voice. "Are you...um...ok?" I asked awkwardly. She was short, a couple centimeters shorter than me, and I was short! She reached her hands out and placed them on the fence, "What are you doing her?" She had scared tension in her voice as she strained to hear for other sounds, but she also had curiosity tingling through out every inch of her body, not just her voice. Aish! I didn't even know why I was here. Her fingers settled on the fence lock and she gripped it but didn't move it. "Why are you here?" She asked again, this time more collected.
 
Eunji's POV:
 "Oh, uh sorry...I will leave." Ricky said awkwardly. "Wait!" I unlocked the gate and stepped onto the side walk. I pointed into my yard. It was silent. "Aish did you already run away?" I asked. The frustration of being blind was giving me a headache. "Ani, I'm here." His figure brushed past me into our yard. I held still and gripped my T-shirt. "Um...can you you help?" I asked staring into blackness. He took my arm awkwardly and walked me back into my yard. The damp grass was cool against my legs as I sat down. "So? What happened?" I asked. 
"What?"
"You heard me, what did you do to me? What happened after I fell asleep?" I demanded. 
"Nothing!" He almost shouted. He sat down, his voice was quieter and annoyed, "I'm not a creep..." He mumbled quiet, but loud enough I could hear. I thought for a second, "So nothing happened?" 
"You fell asleep, I told Ljoe to drive to where I...grabbed...you, and we took you home! That's it I promise!" He sounded like he was almost in tears. "Ok, so why did you come back?" I asked. He didn't answer. I wish I knew what his face looked like! "I was scared." his voice was muffled so I imagined he must've been hugging his legs. "I don't want to be there when she is." He really did sound scared. 
 
Ricky's POV: 
Flashback 
 
- "Im coming tonight, you need a reminder." 
I read the note over and over, my hands shook a little. I remembered the last time this psycho had given me a "reminder." I didn't want to remember it. I wanted to see that blind girl, "I want...to..." 
"Ho ho ho! CAP ya Ricky's blushing!"  -
 
Eunji's POV:
 
"Who's she?" I asked. He changed the subject quickly, "Hey, you know my name, what's yours?" He asked. "Eunji." I stated. 
"Uwah! That's so cute!" He was happy again. "You can call me by my real name if you want, Changhyun." He sounded really cute. His voice was sweet. "Let's play a game!" He was suddenly really hyper. I hardly got a word in edge wise with all his chatter, but I went along with it because he sounded like he really didn't want to go home.