How Can I Help You

Blind Song

 

Eunji's POV: 
Rain poured down harder. The more rain that came the wetter I got, the wetter I got the colder I was. I hugged my legs tighter and tighter to fight the cold. 
"Changhyun ah...changhyun ah...." I was still calling hopelessly. 
"Are you okay? My word, do you need help?!" A woman's voice said. Most people had seemed to have left the park because of the rain, so it startled me. 
"Yes! Please!" I called to her. I stood up with great effort, my cold numb legs had been sitting in that spot for what seemed to be hours and they were sore. 
I stretched out my hands and felt the air trying to find her. A hand aggressively gripped my wrist, but quickly loosened to a more friendly grip. "Are you blind?" She asked. I nodded. "Ah, irum i mwo ye yo? (what's your name)" 
"Eunji. Lee Eunji." I replied with a smile.
"Im chang mi na." She said, "How can I help you?"
 
Ricky's POV: 
I sipped from a cup of tea and stared out the kitchen window sighing as I watched the rain droplets hit the window.Suddenly I remembered I had left Eunji at the amusement park, she must be dripping wet and lost since she cant see. Aish! Sometimes I'm the biggest idiot in all of korea. I dropped the tea and ran out of the dorm. 
"I'm so sorry Eunji, I'm coming."