Where are you?

Blind Song

 

Ricky's POV: 
Why was Eunji kissing someone else? What was going on? My head was spinning, I almost fell over. To keep myself from throwing-up I turned and ran from the incident. 
I was no longer in the amusement park, and soon realized where my feet had taken me. I was at my dorm. My hands gripped the handle and turned until there was a click. I went to my room and collapsed on the bed. Why did I care who Eunji was with? She obviously didn't have  feelings for me. I sighed and rolled over on the bed, re-playing the day in my head.  "Ani! Pabo! Why would I go on a date with you?!" I remembered her say that this morning. "Ya! Im not sharing with you!" She had scrunched up her face and pushed my hand away from . 
"Aish! What's wrong with me?! Why do I care?!" I yelled into my pillow. "Eunji ya!" I shouted. "Nuhl miwah hae...(i hate you)" 
 
Eunji's POV: 
His lips finally left mine, and the man pushed me away from him, but gently. Suddenly I felt so alone and scared, it was overwhelming. My body shook in horror as I tried to gather myself. "N-Noh mi ch-chheoss-so?! Huh?!" I shouted, but he was surely gone now. I felt a drop of water land on my forehead, then another, until rain started to pour. Being blind and wet is probably one of the most miserable things you can imagine. I sat down where I was and hugged my legs. Rain trickled down my back and off my hair. "Changhyun ah...changhyun..." Tears started to form in my eyes. "Changhyun ah, where are you?" I repeated over and over again. "Changhyun, did you forget that I'm blind? How am I supposed to get home?"
 
Ricky's POV: 
BANG BANG BANG! The members pounded their fists against the door. "Ricky! Ya! Let us in!" Ljoe shouted as loud as he could. Reluctantly I opened the door. The members came tumbling in, well except for CAP who just stayed standing in the door-way. "Ricky! Where in the world have you been? Andy has gone crazy looking for you! And what about us? We've been worried sick!" Changjo snapped. I let out the air held in my cheeks, "Mianhe." 
"Ricky, have you been crying?" Niel asked sympathetically and reached to wipe a tear (how nice), soon all the members were examining my face. I pushed their hands away and rubbed my eyes with my sleeves. "Why would I be crying? Tsk, silly. I'm not a baby!" I took a breath and grinned genuinely, I felt happier now because my members seemed worried about me. I laughed and walked out of the room. Before I'd gone far CAP grabbed my shoulder, I turned and looked at him. His eyes were examining me. Before he could say anything I cut him off, "I'm fine!"