Cracked Screen

Blind Song

 

Mi Na's POV:
"Tsk. Worthless." I scoffed at the pictures on my laptop's screen. 
"Worthless!" I kicked my laptop off my bed onto the floor, forming a crack to run across the screen. 
"Aish!" Reality snapped back and I realized what I had done. Hastily I picked up my laptop and looked at the screen. The pictures were the ones I had taken last night of Ricky in that Blind Girl's room, the one on my screen was Ricky's peaceful face as he slept. What made them worthless was that Eunji's wasn't in any of the pictures. If she was she was hidden by the night's darkness. They couldn't be uploaded online if the fans couldn't see her face. That was the plan, get proof of Ricky with another girl. But now I guess that was a lame plan, what could the fans have done? Rip her hair out? My eyes stared blankly at the screen, the crack ran right through Ricky's heart.
"Heh. Ironic." I chuckled to myself, because that's exactly what I was going to do to him. He brought it on himself, he broke my rules. He was foolish enough to fall in love with this stupid girl. If I had to break his heart to make him realize he's mine, then I would.
As I curled up under my covers, an uneasy feeling settled in my chest. I furrowed my face into my pillow, did I feel so upset because I'd let him get too close to that girl? I should've kept him more isolated, if only I'd been more cautious. 
I need a better plan. 
"Guess I have no choice." I sighed, time to call my brother. Of course, what better way to crush Ricky's hopes of being with this girl then to show him she's got someone else.
 
Ricky's POV: 
I awoke early that morning, around 6:00 I assumed. Eunji was still asleep. I walked over and knelt down beside her bed and stared at her sleeping face. She was so much more calm now. 
"Eunji, you dont know how cute you are." I whispered to myself and poked her cheek lightly. She moaned a little. My heart pounded in my chest, I was afraid it would wake her up. I had never felt like this before, my hands clutched my chest trying to calm the beating of my heart. Suddenly Eunji's eyes fluttered open. I froze. She sat up and looked around. 
"I really just cant get used to this!" She huffed. That's right, she was blind. 
"Oh? Chang hyun, are you awake?" She asked. I shook my head trying to shake out all feelings for her. 
"Ricky?" She swung her legs to the floor, but she tripped as she stood up and fell on top of me.
 
Eunji's POV: 
What was this warm feeling? I felt my hands around whatever I had landed on, shoulders, neck, face, and, "L-li-lip-!"  I gasped and pushed myself off him. 
"Yah! What do you think you're doing by my bed!" I whined. 
"Nothing!" He insisted, panicked.
"Were you...you were watching me sleep?!" I asked shocked.
"ANI!" He yelled, embarrassment visible in his voice. 
"Was I cute?" I teased, but I was curious.
"Ya!"  He hit me playfully. 
It was silent for a minute, but of course Ricky broke it. 
"Eunji, today is saturday...h-have you ever been to an amusement park?" He asked nervously. I shook my head. 
"I did when I was around 3 years old, but I don't really remember it." 
"Eunji," Ricky cupped my face in his hands, "Let's go there today."
 
Author's Note:
Ahh sorry I just had to use the amusement park in this story, it's gonna be soo cute! And what is Mi Na up to?! Omo is she gonna ruin Eunji and Ricky's lives? Just gonna have to wait.
 
Thanks for reading and please comment and subscribe!
 
Btw I was thinking of making this a graphic novel...should I? I could upload the pages to another site and link you guys to it? Lol idk 
 
Btw, I made a dA account if anyone is interested lol maybe not-
http://allyya.deviantart.com/gallery/
 
Lol thats what Im capable of if I made a graphic novel.