Concert

Blind Song

 

Eunhae tugged and pulled on my hair trying to "make it pretty" according to her. "What's the point? I can't see it any way. " I had said. Eunhae flicked my forehead. "Stop saying that. Be happy for once, ok?"
She picked up something from the desk and pinned it in my hair. "You look absolutely beautiful." I was wearing pants, a T-shirt, and my hair was pulled back, but of course I couldn't see what I looked like. Eunhae drove us to the concert. When we entered the stadium chaos surrounded me. Screaming from every direction, there was no way 
to know left from right up from down. I couldn't see and now I thought I couldn't hear. Fear, my only emotion. "Just keep walking, I'm right here." Eunhae whispered in my ear. "Here's our spots." She said. "We are up close to the stage, we have good seats." Suddenly I heard a boy say "Annyeong! I am Ljoe! We are teen top! Let's have a good show!" Instantly screams and shouts doubled volume. I held my hands to my ears. Eunhae hugged me tightly. "Lalalalala hey lalalalala~" A song started playing. Girls screamed louder. "What's going on?" I asked Eunhae. "Teen Top is dancing to their song Miss Right. Like this." She grabbed my hand and shook it above my head. I was a little frustrated that I couldn't see anything. Several songs went by and Eunhae described every detail to me. One boy announced that would be singing one of their old songs called 'Angel.' Everything was silent. I heard a sound of a recorded piano start and the boys started singing. "Who is that singing right now?" I asked. "His name is Ricky. Do you like it?" Excitement tingled in Eunhae's voice. I nodded slowly. I was entranced. The boy was incredible. I couldn't see but I could tell he was enjoying himself. His part wasn't long but his voice carried so much emotion. How I longed to be able to see who he was, what he was doing. The the song ended and they did a couple more songs and the concert was over. The fan-signing was after this. I waited patiently in line for 3 hours with Eunhae. Finally it was our turn. I held onto Eunhaes shirt as she led me to where they were sitting. "Here." Eunhae said. I stopped I front of a hard surface that seemed to be a table. Eunhae talked with the members, ect. I just held her shirt and followed, staying silent. "Where's the boy with the pretty voice?" I whispered into Eunhae's ear. "Which one? Oh I know who you mean." She answered back. I heard her whisper to someone then warm, gentle hands took my hands. "I'm glad you like my voice." A boy said. He had the same voice as the one who caught my attention earlier. My heart beat fast.
He placed a cold metal circle in the center of my palm. "Since an autograph wouldn't really be of any use to you." Then he took my other hand and wrote his name with his finger slowly, 리키, since I couldn't see. I gripped the gift in my hand and bowed. Eunhae thanked the boys and led me away. On the car ride home I traced my finger along were he had written on my hand. "Rrrr iiii keeyyy, Ricky." I sounded it out. "Did you figure out what it says on the ring?" Eunhae asked. I shook my head. "It says 'Teen Top." She sounded pleased. I smiled. "I wonder what he looks like." I said out loud. I was sure he must be beautiful. 
 
 
What's going to happen next? Something's gonna happen~ (duh)
 
Comment and subscribe! Thank you!