Sweet Nightmare

Blind Song

 

I took a big breath and opened my eyes to see the world around me. Everything was faint and I couldn't really make out anything. There were colors but they were dull. I could tell I was in my backyard under our cherry tree. "Eunji!" I turned around to see who had called my name. No one. Suddenly I felt someone drape their arms around me, "Eunji!" A sweet, soft, voice spoke into my ear, I couldn't tell if it was a boy or girl.  I turned to see who it was but all that stood behind me was a black figure that faded into the shadows. "What's wrong with you, Eunji? Can't you see me?" Said the voice. As my eyes settled on the black figure all color around me started to disappear. Soon the only colors I could see were black and white. "Eunji, do you know who I am?" The voice said again. As it spoke all white began to fade into black. "Eunji, what's wrong with you?" The voice asked sending everything into darkness. "Eunji, can't you see?" The voice kept asking. White flat figures rose around me. "Eunji can't see, eunji can't see!" They chanted together in a creepy gleeful voice, almost mechanical. I dropped to my knees and clasped my hands around my ears. "Stop!" I cried. "Eunji can't see!"
 "Eunji!" Haneul was shaking me awake. "Eunji wake up!" My eyes fluttered open but of course there was nothing for me to see. "Are you ok?" My sister's voice asked. My fists were clenched and I was sprawled across my bed. I felt hot and sweaty. My sister put her hand to my forehead, "You're burning up. Aish, this is Ricky's fault. I like Teen Top but when they kidnap my sister?" Eunji rambled. "Today is monday, do you wanna go to school after being kidnapped?" I tilted my head confused. Ricky didn't do anything to me last night, did he? A second or two passed by in silence but then of course my door squeaked open and my mother started to talk. "Eunji." Her stern voice was strong and powerful. "Bwoh?!" I snapped back, Im not sure why I felt angry. "Did you forget? Honey, you're blind." She said calmly, the bed bounced a little as she sat on my bed. I didn't need a reminder that I was blind, kind of hard to forget. "We'll be leaving now." Eunhae said and she and Haneul left the room. "All I wanted to do was go outside..." I pouted. My mother sighed and stood up, "Hwa Mi will be here soon to take you to school so let's get you ready." She got my uniform from my closet and set it on my bed. She ed my pajama shirt, and buttoned up my uniform. She pulled the stockings that stopped just below mid-thigh up my legs, then I stood up and she pulled up my skirt. She slid my shoes on and finally buttoned up my vest. "Gomawo, eomma." I hugged her. "EUUUUNNNNJIII YAAA!" Hwa Mi called obnoxiously banging on my door. Suddenly Hwa Mi burst into my room. "Hurry hurry! We're going to be late!" She handed me my back pack, grabbed my hand, and dragged me out the door. Before I knew it I was at school and sitting at my desk. Hwa Mi grabbed my shoulders tightly and aggressively, "What happened yesterday?"
 
Mi Na's POV:
Why was he so cute! I snapped my camera quickly so I wouldn't miss a shot of Ricky. They were doing a fansign today and I, of course, was there. "Fansign is now closed!" someone yelled through a megaphone. "Um, can I talk to Ricky?" I asked someone in the staff. She looked around hesitantly when her eyes landed on Ricky, he didn't see us. She bit her lip, "I don't see why...not. Two minutes, that's it." Then she hurried away. I smiled triumphantly and walked to where Ricky was packing up. He turned around and almost jumped backwards when he realized I was there. "Oppa, good job today!" I smiled. His eye's grew wide but he relaxed a little and forced a smile. I handed him the album and asked him to sign it, then leaned in and whispered in his ear, "Who was the girl?" He tensed and didn't answer for a second but spoke, "I don't know who you're talking about." He smiled cutely and signed the album. Before I left I slipped a piece of paper in his hand and left. I could just see his pitifully childish face as he read it.