Caught

Blind Song

 

Ricky's POV:
Her feet moved through the room. She was cleaning up my bed. Everything seemed to move slower, the air felt colder, and my heart beat faster. Just before she was about to leave I hit my head on the bed causing a loud thump and something on the bed to fall to the floor. The feet turned and headed to towards the room again. They came closer and closer until they stopped directly in front of me. She bent down and looked under the bed to see me. Her eyes widened, extremely shocked. She instinctively snatched me by my hair and pulled me out from under the bed.  I winced in pain.
"I knew you were nothing but trouble! Dirty ert, hiding under my daughter's bed!" She let go of my hair and dragged me upstairs by the arm and me against the couch. 
"Honey, get in here!" She called to her husband. Panic. What do I do? My eyes flitted around the room looking for something to help me.
Eunji's dad walked in, oblivious to any problem.
"Yes, dear?" He asked, heavily. His wife snatched the book he was reading out of his hands and pointed to me. He shrugged still oblivious. 
"He was hiding under our daughter's bed! What should I do?" Eunji's furious mother looked me disgusted.
"It's the same boy that kidnapped her too." The dad put his hands on his hips and stared. 
"He looks harmless." 
"Don't let his looks fool you! He slept in her room last night!"
Eunji's dad continued to eye me, "Honey, he's crying. Stop scaring the poor boy." 
I had my hands in my lap and I was staring pitifully at the floor. 
"Oh look at this little face! He can't possibly be a bad guy!" Eunji's dad suddenly became cheerful. He was patting my head and pinching my cheeks. 
"Stop that!" Eunji's mom snapped and smacked his hands. 
"There must be a reason he's here. Hyun-suk dear calm down your face is red." 
She crossed her arms and waited for my explanation. 
"Well? Spill it so I can tell your parents what you tried to do, destroy my daughter's pride and ity!" 
Her eyes were wide with fury. 
"Aniyo, it's not like that I didn't do a thing I swear!" I insisted, her husband nodded in agreement with me. 
"You see..." What should I tell them? 
"Uh...you see my parents..." I looked around the room frantically, my eyes landed on a picture of Eunji's family with her father in his work uniform. "My parents have left on a business trip and they won't be home for a while. Eunji was just letting me stay while they were gone." 
Eunji's mom eyed suspiciously. 
"Wah! Hyun-suk he's so cute! He's absolutely staying!" The father cried. I tried to fake a laugh. Eunji's mom didn't seem convinced. 
"Don't you have a dorm? Aren't you one of those famous idols?" She said raising her eyebrow. 
"Uh...well you see-" I was cut off by Eunji's dad.
"He's staying!" The dad was weird but he was helping at least. Eunji's mom sighed and agreed, then she left to pick up Eunji from school.
 
Eunji's POV: 
"Nice going, idiot." 
I ruffled his hair playfully. Somehow he convinced my parents to let him stay, all though I was still in trouble for hiding him in my room, but since we didn't have a guest room he would sleep on the floor of my room. My mom was uneasy about Ricky sleeping in my room, but my dad talked her into it. For some reason he has taken quite a liking to Ricky, it's sort of strange. 
"At least Im not hiding anymore..." He replied.
"You're hiding from Mi Na." I reminded him. He sighed. 
"Let's go to bed, its getting late." 
I nodded to him and he helped me into bed. Just before I was about to drift off completely I heard him say, "Goodnight, Eunji."
 
Mi Na's POV:
This girl needs to die, she needs to just disappear from his life. I looked through my binoculars into the window of the blind girl's room. She was laughing and talking to Ricky, and he was laughing with her. He looked at her with admiration and longing. He never looked at me like that, never. Ricky only ever showed me fear. Why didn't he smile like that for me? She can't even see him so why does she get that smile? She can't even see it. I pulled out my camera and tried to get a good pic. All I had to do to destroy her was show her to the fans. I snapped as many pics as I could. I couldn't wait to upload them. Before I left her house I took a final look at Ricky who was sleeping peacefully on her floor. "Ricky, get this in your head. You cant hide forever, and when you come out I'm waiting. You're just begging for my punishment." 
His face was so calm, serene, beautiful. Why did someone who couldn't even see his beauty be the one he spent his time with? That should be me. 
 
 
Author's Note:
Sorry for such a y chapter.  I will do better next time I promise! Once again im sorry!