Easy:

Where exactly is home?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day then passed uneventful. Jonghyun and I went back to class, sat in our seats till the school day was over. Kibum, the blonde from earlier came by and the two of them then left class together.

I really didn’t know what I was expecting. But maybe the exchange of a few more words wouldn’t have hurt. Maybe even a goodbye, see you tomorrow. Instead, he just left. Now on normal days I wouldn’t have thought much of this but normally I wasn’t wearing other boys clothing either.

So I started towards my locker, mind overloading with useless thoughts.

Maybe he doesn’t really want to be my friend, maybe he was just being kind and I took it for more. Or maybe he doesn’t want to talk to me in public. My mind was really on a roll and it only stopped when I saw Minho at my locker.

I thought he was just putting some stuff into his own locker but he confessed to waiting for me, said we could walk home together. Now this was an easy friendship.

When I was at the school gate I noticed a brown haired boy. Now I knew from one look that it wasn’t colored hair, it was natural. A dark chocolate brown that came close to black, but not entirely. I knew this because I had the same hair color and I had got it from my father, which meant the boy standing there was Taemin, my cousin.

Taemin's father and mine are twins, identical twins but nothing about their personality is the same. My Dad married my Mom at eighteen when he got her pregnant with me whereas Taemin's parents got married at twenty because they were in love, and then had Taemin a year later. His Dad went to become a famous and a well reputed lawyer while mine stuck to what he always did, he played his guitar. Taemin's father didn’t like me much and he didn’t bother hiding that fact, so I stayed away from their family, until now.

I walked with my head down hoping not to be spotted, I was still a little angry at him for bailing on lunch. But when you're standing with a human giraffe it's hard not to get the attention. Taemin spotted me walking towards him and instantly came running my way.

Looking at him I really couldn’t stay angry, he was three years younger than me but I could see our similarities. Other than the hair color he also had the same skin tone and complexion as me. The way his eyes smiled when he did also reminded me of myself. But he was thin, a little too thin to a point that I wanted to know if he even had lunch.

"Hyung, hyung I'm so sorry. I lost my cell and I couldn’t contact you. I didn’t write down your number anywhere else and.." he stated off with his apologies but I stopped him.

"Taemin this is Minho, my new friend and Minho this is Taemin, my cousin" I introduced them. Taemin caught on to the fact that I wasn’t angry and fell into step as we walked home. Even this was, easy.

Two weeks passed since and Jonghyun didn’t bother trying to make conversation again. A nod here and there and other than the exchange o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter