Marble eyes:

Where exactly is home?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

There really must be a God, I thought to myself when I spotted the empty seat beside him. I looked at the floor, the ceiling, at several students and everywhere but at him as I walked to the seat and sat down.

People were still looking at me, I could feel there gazes burning into my skin. The cruel comments would follow and I knew of that. It was always the case in any school I attended and any neighborhood I lived in. If I didn’t open my mouth to say it then people would guess or find out anyway. I was a social freak, the boy who likes boys.

The teacher cleared and called the class to order. She didn’t look my way the entire time she taught and I didn’t look at the boy sitting next to me. Ok well I tried not to look at the boy sitting next to me.

My breath caught every time I snatched a look. His jaws were sharp and angular, well defined and gave his face that structured proportion. His eyes were like black marbles, beautiful and shiny. His nose was adorable, tiny and button like and his eyebrows thick and black, so very manly. His hair was not too short and not too long, just perfect, pitch black and messy.

After about the third time I was going to take a peek, I knew that he knew that I was looking. Damn.

He was still looking outside the window when I turned to look at him, but he was smiling. A pleasant smile, an I'm-lost-in-my-own-world, kind and I thought I was off the hook but then he turned to face me. We looked at each other, neither of us turning away. My heart thumped wildly and I felt my cheeks get hot and finally I looked away.

What did I want from this boy? Well nothing actually. He was eye candy and I was physically attracted to him, very very attracted to him. And I was also making that fact very very obvious.

As class went on and different teachers walked in and out, I had come up with a name for him, for now at least. It changed with every passing glance though, from Mr. gorgeous to Mr. Perfect hair to Mr-I-wish-I-could-look-at-you-forever and other crap like that.

At the sound of the bell ringing for the break, people literally hopped out off their seats. Also (currently in my head) Mr. Marble eyes shifted to face me. Damn, I thought again for the second time in the same da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter