Minho's past.

Minsul's Circle of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

***********************************************************************************

 

No one’s POV

Choi family used to be a happy one, but a crisis came, that change this family a lot, it became lonely and sad family since that day………………

“omma!!...wake up, wake up omma……” Young Minho said while shaking his omma’s body lying on the bed.

“wae..my little prince..is there a problem?” Mrs Choi said as she opened her sleepy eyes and smiled to her son.

“You have to wake up omma… remember? It’s family day today… we have to go out and treat me arraseo???.. hurry and make a call to appa... I know he is busy in work…but please tell appa to consider this day ….please omma..”

“ahh…little prince .. it is also great if just the two of us go out right?I’ll treat you.. your appa is on a meeting right now.. you knew he’s always busy…. He even left us eating last Christmas eve because of some urgent matters.. so just the two of us..ok? wait me… I’ll just take a bath….go to your nanny….and change clothes ok?”

“Ne omma…” Minho nodded and frowned as he walks towards the bedroom’s door.

“appa has no time for us.. he keeps on saying that what he’s doing is for us, but look, I’m not happy.. I wish appa is here… I’m his son but I never felt his love to me.” Minho thought as he goes towards his nanny.

Mrs Choi knocks on his son’s bedroom door, “Minhoyah… are you ready?” Mrs Choi said as she opened the door because Minho didn’t respond to her knock. He saw his son sitting at the edge of his bed holding their family picture.

“omma.. do appa loves us?”

“of course, what kind of question is that?”

“aniya omma….. let’s go now.. I’m excited… but still I wish dad’s here, so someone can protect us”

“It’s alright little prince, don’t be sad.. don’t worry I will be the one to protect you..ahh.. wait I have something to give you”

Mrs Choi rushed to her room and searched something from her drawer.. “here it is..”. Mrs Choi grabbed a small box, she quickly closed the drawer and came back to Minho’s room.

“omma… what are you carrying…” Minho said while her omma is walking towards him.

Her omma seated beside him and they faced each other, Mrs Choi holds Minho’s left hand and she opened his hand to give him the small box.

“here it is.. little prince…. My gift… it’s family day right? I wanted to give you this now…” Mrs Choi hand it to Minho.

Minho opened the small box, he saw a necklace, a silver necklace with two rings on it, the two rings served as the pendant of the necklace.

“omma…. It’s a necklace with weird two pendants, why does it have two rings?”

“well.. your grandma left me that thing… it has two rings because that is your grandma and grandpa’s couple rings, your grandma also inherited that from her mother.”

“why don’t you and father wear it?”

“ahh…your father doesn’t want things like that.... so I want to give it to you earlier, they believe, that two rings in that necklace can bring you to fate, a fate you won’t forget.. so if by chance you found someone you love, give the other ring to her and wear the other one ok?... then just keep the box and necklace and when you get older give it to your first son or daughter…arasseo?”

“ne omma… I understand…I promise to keep it…. let’s go out now…” Minho said as he run towards his cabinet, pulled a drawer and put the small box inside it, he closed it… then he pulled his mother towards the door, and they go downstairs.

Choi Family is a well-known family there, so sometimes, other people is surveying them, waiting for the time they can attack to get money, to black mail, etc.

While on their way to the park, someone’s car turns in front of their car, they did not know some bad people is watching them earlier, that bad people is planning to kidnap Minho for ransom, they saw Only Mrs Choi and Minho were going out, without bodyguards, so they take advantage of it and followed Choi’s car.

“omma… I’m scared …” Minho’s shivering.

“Don’t worry.. I’ll protect you” Mrs Choi hid her nervousness, so Minho will not fear.

 

A few seconds later, one man with mask, came out from the car, he goes towards Choi’s car and he knocked the car’s window forcefully, Mrs Choi didn’t open the window so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter