chapter 2- calls

Minsul's Circle of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[last chapter Minho was about to touch Sulli's face but, he just stpped and continue to drive.]

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

{When they reached the hospital Minho calls for a help to carry Sulli inside}

[Inside the Hospital, at Sulli’s room]

“Doc is that girl alright?”

“Yes she is alright although her leg is slightly hurt, but the pain on her leg was not the reason she fainted, I think she fainted because of her trauma. She has a trauma when seeing a car accident, so I think she is shocked, and wait she also have a little fatigue, that’s all. You’ll just have to fill up this paper so she can get out as sooner maybe tomorrow,  just put what is your relation to her. But I think she’s your girlfriend Mr Choi.”

“ ahh..aniya…she’s not my girlfriend, I don’t even know her name. She’s just someone I met somewhere.” Minho replied.

“ok Mr Choi, I’ll go first, I’ve forgot to bring your bills, just wait a minute..”

.........................................................................................................................................................................

[While Minho’s waiting for the bills]

“ aisshh… this girl is really something.. I can’t believe it I’m stuck up here in this hospital just because of you…. I don’t even know you.. but I don’t know why, I can’t help myself but to help you…

[Minho’s phone is ringing] cring,cring,crinnggg!!!

“Oh!! It’s Tae min, yeobosseo Tae Min ..what’s up bro, why did you call?”

“Oh..Minho, I just wanna tell you that I’m going back to Korea.

 

Tae Min’s POV

 “Yah… Tae Min …I’ll send you to the US, we have some problem there ok..you’ll stay there for two months”

 “but…ammm….ok happuchi…I’ll go there..”

 “ok I’ll go first”

“aisshh..why always me..tssk……….so it means I have to leave my girlfriend again..oh..right……..I’ll call her.” I murmured.

[Calling my girlfriend]

“yeobosseo….”

“Oh..Tae Min oppa..Why did you call?”

“amm… I just wanna tell you something..my happuchi wants to send me to the US because of some business matter…can you wait for me?”

“of course I can wait you..have a safe trip!!!amm…don’t worry ok.. I’ll get of bye”

“wait!!! I love yo………” . I didn’t finish my sentence because she cut off the call.

My father sent me to US for two months because of some urgent matters about his business, I’m the eldest son so it’s my responsibility to take care of it. While I’m here my Sister Krystal will help father at his office. My father always wants me to be the best so, I’m doing it, it’s because my father doesn’t want Krystal to work because she is a girl, but my sister is naughty and she’s very interested about my work so father gave her a position, but not high as mine.

I’m excited to see her!!! Welcome back Korea!!!

End of POV

[Continuation of Minho and Tae Min’s conversation]

Minho: You’re going back that fast? I heard you used to stay there for two months, but only one month have passed, then you’re back?

Tae Min: I know but I think I can resolve my problem here but not now because I have more important matters there in Korea, so I have to be there. I can’t sleep here when thinking about that.

Minho: but what is that , you don’t have any problem here except you misses your girlfriend that you never shown us before.

Tae Min: Yes that’s true I miss her, but she has a problem, so it’s my problem too, I wish to see her so I can comfort her. And Minho don’t worry once I get back there I will show you my girlfriend for the first time, but it must be a secret, because I know my father will not like her.

Minho: Finally!!! You will show off your girlfriend to me, I’m excited to see her… and I’ll promise not to tell everyone.. When is your flight? I’ll meet you up in the airport.

Tae Min: she doesn’t know I’ll go back there,,, I’ll surprise her and….I’ll be there at 9:00 am….. ok see you bro. bye

Minho: bye 

[End of conversation.]

...............................................

 

{After getting a call from Tae Min, someone knocks on the door,}

“ Who’s there?.....Oh.. hello again doc, is the bill ready?”

“ahh..yes it’s ready, you’ll just have to pay it later in the cashier, wait are you done filling up the papers?

“amm.. Yes It’s done, wait………..these are the papers {Minho hand it to the doctor} I will pay the bill later.

“hmm, I think aggasshi (miss) is already awake, she’s moving…”

“Well doc, thanks for today, you can leave us now, I’ll take care of her.” Minho replied as he closed and locked the door.

“Omma?, Appa? Are you there?” Sulli moaned.

“Yah!!! Wake up…..!!!...don’t you know because of you I’m not able to go to work?” Minho said.

“Why? Who told you to wait for me here…no one told you so you can leave me alone ok?”

“Hah?  .. after all I’ve done for you, I’ve sacrifice my 1 day of work for a person I didn’t even know…… you don’t wanna thank me? If you don’t thank me I wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter