"OUR LOVE CIRCLE ENDING" .. WOULD IT BE THE SAD ONE OR THE HAPPY ONE?

Minsul's Circle of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 21 “ Our Love Circle Ending J will it be happy or not?

Minho and Sulli reaches the Choi’s Mansion, they bothe gets out of the car, Minho helped her by putting his hand on her waist.

Minho’s dad has no idea about Sulli’s pregnancy, he did not know that Sulli is pregnant, will he accept or reject his grandchild?

Minho pressed the doorbell, the maid opened the gate for them, but the problem is the maid was told not to let Minho enter.

“I’m sorry sir Minho but Mr Choi said not to let you enter the mansion” the maid said.

“ I just wanna say something important, please beg him” Minho said.

“ amm.. I’ll try sir” The maid said as she goes inside to look for Minho’s dad, she saw it sitting on a couch, watching a T.V, the maid approached Mr Choi.

“ umm… Mr Choi, your son is outside, he said he want to say something important and he is with a woman, will you let them enter?” maid said.

“ let them in.” Mr Choi said seriously as the maid nodded and headed to the gate again.

The maid guided Minho and Sulli inside the mansion. Once they are already inside, Minho thanked and told the maid to leave them already. Minho goes to the living room, he saw he saw his dad sitting on the couch, watching T.V.

Minho makes his step closer to his dad, Sulli was behind Minho, “ a-appa, we’re here” Minho said.

Mr Choi turned his face to Minho, he saw Sulli’s head down behind Minho, “ sit” Mr Choi said coldly.

Minho seated, he also helped Sulli to sit, “ a-appa, we have something to say.. Sulli is…” Minho didn’t continue with his sentence because his father spoke.

“ I will not accept Sulli… she doesn’t have a good background, I always want Krystal for you… so I will not accept her” Mr Choi said coldly.

Sulli’s tears was about to fall but Minho caress her back so he can comfort her, “ Sulli don’t cry, it’s not good for our baby, please endure it for a while…” Minho whispered to Sulli as he kissed Sulli’s forehead.

“ a-appa..please let me talk first, I love Sulli so much, and I want to tell you that if you don’t accept her, I’ll fight for her, this is the first time I felt freedom, since mother died, I’m always following your command, I didn’t had the time for myself because I’m always obeying you, and now that I found my happiness, I won’t let it go now” Minho said emotionally.

“ so you mean, you can disobey your own father for that tramp?!!!” Mr Choi said angrily.

“ I will not disobey you if you will support me, even you had been hard on me, you’re still my father and family, but now I have my own family” Minho said as he looked to Sulli.

“ what family are you talking???!!!!” Mr Choi loudly.

“ I think we don’t have to tell you…. ..thanks for the time,we’re leaving..” Minho said as he stood up and helped Sulli to get up.

When Sulli stood up, Mr Choi noticed that Sulli’s belly is a little bit big and round, before Minho and Sulli walked, Mr Choi spoke.

“ i-is s-she pregnant?” Mr Choi said.

“ anyway, you don’t care right?, so you don’t have to know” Minho said as he grabbed Sulli’s hand and makes their way to the door.

“ wait!!!” Mr Choi shouted.

Minho turned, “ Why? “

Mr Choi makes his step closer to Minho and Sulli, he stared at Sulli’s belly, “ Sulli-ah.. are you carrying my grandchild right now?” Mr Choi said.

Minho covered Sulli, “ you don’t accept us, so you don’t have to know!” M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter