he like me?

Minsul's Circle of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 15

Minho and Sulli goes to the company together, when they reached the company Sulli directly go to Krystal’s office where she will work as secretary, “good morning, ma’am Krystal” Sulli said with her bright smile.

“bwohh??... ma’am Krystal?, don’t call me like that.. we used to be friend so just call me Krystal”

“ok Krystal” Sulli said.

“ahh.. did Minho ppa arrived? I want to see him”

“ahh.. ne .. he arrived.. he’s at his office”

Krystal goes to Minho’s room.

“good morning oppa..” Krystal said as she walks towards Minho and kiss his left cheek.

“yah.. why did you do that?” Minho said with irritating face.

“why can’t I do that? We’re dating.. speaking of dating.. you refuse to date with me last day so now let’s date, tonight arasseo? I’ll wait you in the restaurant we used to eat”

“ok…” Minho said coldly

……………….

Krystal, Minho and Sulli ate lunch together but Sulli noticed something……

“ahh… Minho oppa.. did you saw Tae Min.. I did not saw him since last day .. I kinda missing him” Sulli said.

“ahh.. maybe he’s absent for today….. how’s your work.. is it ok?” Minho said trying to change the topic.

“it’s quite good.. not so hard” said Sulli.

 

Office hour was over, Sulli begun arranging her things before getting off to work, suddenly a man knocks on the door, Sulli opens the door, “oh.. Minho oppa.. what are you doing here? “

“ahh.. I just wanna say..  you have to go to the apartment first, It’s because Krystal wants a date tonight, so I think I’ll be late, don’t wait me arasseo? Eat properly ok? Wash yourself before sleeping, Sleep early.. so you don’t have to get eye bugs arrasseo?” Minho said in concerned face.

“I understand oppa.. you don’t have to explain.. I’m not your wife..ok?” Sulli said.

“oh..ok…” Minho said as he gou out of the room.

“why does Minho oppa being like that… he’s very concerned with me.. by chance did he like me?... oh.. aniya aniya… impossible, that’s impossible, he is dating with Krystal so that’s impossible.

 

Sulli went to the apartment first, she cooked a simple meal for her then she eat, after that she washed the dishes, she is bored like missing someone, she watched movie and notice that it’s already 10:00 pm. She decided to wash herself, but after that Minho is not there yet so she decided to clean the whole house then she heard someone opened the door, a smile caved on her lips, “is that already you oppa?” Sulli said. Minho walks towards Sulli.

“yah.. why are you cleaning this time… it’s already 11:00.. you have to sleep.. wait by chance.. did you wait me?” Min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter