eottoke?

Minsul's Circle of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 16

Minho and Sulli were on their way on the company, Minho was driving and Sulli was seating on the passenger’s seat beside him, “oppa.. Krystal will not go to work today?” Sulli said.

“ne.. she will not.. why you ask?” Minho said

“ahh… aniya.. “ Sulli said.

They reached the company exactly 9:00 am, they goes inside the company, the guard greeted them as Sulli bowed to them. While walking Minho and Sulli saws Minho’s father walking towards them, Sulli greeted Minho’s father.

“annyeong hashimnikka Mr Choi …..”  Sulli said as she bowed to Minho’s father.

Minho’s father glared at Minho, “ why are you with this girl? .. I said don’t be involve with a tramp!”

“I said she’s not a tramp!!!... can you please excuse us…” Minho said as he grabbed Sulli’s hand and pulled her towards the elevator.

“ that boy is really fighting me…. Is he living with that tramp?..” Mr Choi said as he grabbed his phone and called someone.

“yeoboseo.. Mr Kim ,it’ .. Can you investigate someone for me?” Mr Choi said in the line.

“of course Mr Choi, and who is that.. just tell me his/her name..” Mr Kim said.

“I don’t have to tell you the name because you know who is him.. my son.”

“bwoh!!?? Choi Minho?.... but why your own son?”

“ I want him to focus on work.. but t looks like he’s busy with something…. He’s late today..  tell me where is he leaving and who he lives with…  arasseo?”

“ahh.. ne..”

………………

Inside the elevator……. Minho pressed the 15th floor

“Sulli.. I’m sorry.. for what my father said to you.. I hope you don’t mind it… “ Minho said concernedly.

“no it’s alright… you don’t have to be sorry … you don’t have a fault… wait oppa.. don’t move you have some…” Sulli said as she saw a dirt from Minho’s forehead and she’s trying to remove it.

While Sulli is removing the dirt, Minho was staring at her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter