Confused

Minsul's Circle of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Minho left, Sulli walks towards the couch when she felt something, she felt her head hurting, she feel dizzy, she lied to the couch to rest her body. After 1 hour she decided to cook for her meal, she ate kimchi,. After eating, she washed the dishes but she feel dizzy again, “ ough..oughh” She felt vomiting, so she covered and she goes to the bathroom to vomit, “ what’s happening to me???”

She goes to the living room to check the calendar, she stared at it, “ omo!!! I’m two weeks delayed, my period is two weeks delayed!... a-am I pregnant?” Sulli said as her dizziness became severe and she fainted.

……………………………………………

Tae Min took the earliest flight to Korea. Tae Min directly goes to Minho’s apartment. Tae Min knocks but no one answered, he knew the password, so he got inside, he saw Sulli lying on the floor, fainted. Tae Min did not waste time, he run towards Sulli, he carried her to outside. Tae Min headed to his car, she put Sulli inside his car beside the driver’s seat, he hop to his car and he drove it to the hospital.

………………….

“ Doc how is she?” Tae Min said outside her room in the hospital.

The Doctor chuckled. Tae Min was confused.

“ She’s in her room now, but are you his boyfriend?” the doctor asked.

“ yes, I’m her boyfriend.. now tell me Doc, what happened to her?”

“ Don’t worry Sir, you must be happy, she is pregnant, she just fainted because she was so tired, so don’t let her work arasseo?.. but anyway you’ll be daddy soon.. congratulations” The doctor said as he stretched his arms to shake hand with Tae Min, but Tae Min did not shook hands with the doctor.

When Tae Min heard that, his face turned pale and frowned, “ I’m sorry doc, but I think I’m not the father, I just came here from America so it’s impossible… “ Tae Min said paled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter