chapter 4- I'm jealous?

Minsul's Circle of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After the three of them ate, Sulli tells Tae MIn that she'll go to comfort room,  Sulli walks towards the comfort room  and TaeMin checked if Sulli is already inside because he want to talk about the matter that Sulli will work at their office, he want to discuss it with Minho alone.

 

"Bro, there is so many job out there but I don't think I can let her work at our office, because what if my father sees her, I'm truly sure that my father will not like Sulli, my father wants a rich well-brought-up lady and has a good background on education and family."

"what do you mean? she's your girlfriend, and I'm the only one who knows right? I'm sure your father will not know, and I already asked Krystal about it, and I know Sulli  is not that rich well-brought-up lady but she has good heart, she's nice, she's cute, and that's what I like." Minho said, and he was shocked when he realizes what he just said.

"W-what?,,,,, you like what.... my Sulli?"  TaeMin said with a curious and nervous face.

"ahh..no I mean .... I...ahh .. " Minho cant' continue with his words because he's mental blocked when he sees Sulli is already coming.

"oh.the two of you... what are you talking about? why your face is like that Minho oppa you look like tensed, your froggy eyes widened ,,,,,,,," Sulli said to Minho as she squeezes Minho's cheeks in front of TaeMin, She is comfident to do that because she know TaeMin is not that jealous type of person.

 

Minho continue to be tense and he's already blushing, He doen't want TaeMin to see that, so he quickly stand up and runs toward the comfort room. After a few minutes Minho come back with relaxed face and TaeMin asked him. "bro, why did act like that earlier, is there a problem, you look funny erlier, that's the first time I saw you like that".  "ahh..... I just want to jingle earlier, ahh.... and i've endured it for a while so, I looked tensed".  " ohh..ok...let's go? I have some work to finish and it's time to take Sulli to her new work at our office." TaeMin said as he grabbed Sulli's wrist and walks toward the door and Minho was left behind.

"aishh.... whatt did I do ealier? it' so embarrassing, did TaeMin saw I blushed? But why would I blushed ..hasyyss I don' wanna remember that." Minho thought as he follows Sulli and TaeMin outside

........................................................................................................................................................................

Sulli and TaeMin ride on Minho's car, they've seated at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter