Chapter 5-

Minsul's Circle of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Then suddenly…..someone hugged his waist…………………………………. He look behind, to see who was it.

“Hey!!! Krystal!!” he took away Krystal’s arms around his waist. “What do you think you’re doing with me!??”

“wae oppa?..... what do you think you’re doing too huh?..... you’re seeking at your own office… why? what’s inside there, can I see it?”  Krystal pushed Minho beside, to see what’s in his office, she saw Sulli touching Minho’s wooden table, then she quietly closed the door and faced Minho again.

“Yah!!!oppa who is she?.. is she a thief?.......wait…I’ll call a security guard…” Krystal was about to call a security guard but Minho Grabbed her right hand, preventing her to call. “wait take it easy… she’s not a thief. Actually Tae Min is also there, and the girl inside, she’s the one I’m telling you, the one I’m recommending for secretary.”…”what!.. TaeMin oppa is already here?......”. 

Krystal quickly opened the door, she travelled her eyes until she saw his brother sitting on a couch in his office. Krystal hugged his brother thightly, Sulli was shocked, opened a bit. Minho goes inside too, he directly go to Sulli and he whispers something, “Don’t worry she’s just TaeMin little sister, Krystal.”

“TaeMin oppa, I’ve missed you very very much….let’s have a dinner with Minho oppa later please…please…It’s just I’ve missed you so much”. Krystal pouted, begging his brother.

“of course, but I will bring someone with me”

“why? And who?...her?”  Krystal pointed to Sulli who is beside of Minho.

“yes sis…her…..I have something to tell you but please if you truly love me as your brother, don’t tell anyone, even father,  she’s my girlfriend”.  TaeMin said as he looked to Sulli.

“what? I don’t understand, your girlfriend will be my secretary? Wait.. please think about it,,,she’s not your taste, look at her, I thought you want an elegant lady,,, but what’s this?, she’s not even wearing a proper dress.”

Sulli lowered her head because tears are slowly flowing down through her ckeeks, Minho who is beside her, looked at her, and he notice some tears are falling down, he can’t help but to touch Sulli’s face and softly wipe her tears using his calm hands. “Don’t cry Sulli, be strong” . He said with a caring voice. “she doesn’t like me”. She sadly said”. Minho continue to wipe her tears and he move closer to Sulli’s face to see if there’s more tears, their faces are two inch away.

Tae Min and and Krystal was shocked and they’re like a statue watching Minho and Sulli’s moment to each other. When Minho realizes Krystal and Tae Min is watching them, he quickly move away his hands from Sulli’s face.

“uhh.. that was nothing..I’m just trying to comfort her.. so I did it.. I hope the two of you won’t misunderstood.” Minho said as he go towards TaeMin trying to convince him that was nothing.

“No…I know it’s nothing..I even have to thank you for comforting her, Thank you Minho……” Tae min thanked him as he was about to walk towards Sulli but Sulli suddenly walked out.

 “Excuse me for a while..” Sulli said as she walks towards the door.

“wait…Sulliyah….” Tae Min was about to follow the crying Sulli but Minho tried to pull and stop him. “Just let her be alone for now, all you have to do now is to relax and talk to Krystal about the way she acted earlier.”  Minho said as he shouted at Krystal. “ Yah!! Little sis… sit here with us”. Krystal walks closer but she seated behind Minho because she was afraid Tae Min will scold her after what she did.

“Why did you said that?, the worst is you can talk to me alone but instead you burst out your word without warning, in front of her, in front of the one I love!!!”

“I think, I should leave the two of you here , so you can discuss things clearer, and Krystal please listen to your brother’s words, …ahh.. TaeMin I’ll go out first.”  Minho tapped Krystal’s shoulder then directly walks toward the door and leave.

Sulli’s POV

I was shocked someone hugged my boyfriend, I’m not je

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter