what's happening?

Minsul's Circle of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 15

“I will do it for you… sulli-yah…” Minho said as he kissed her soft lips.

After they kissed, Sulli asked something  to Minho, “oppa.. are you sure you want to do it for me? .. I’m sure it will be more complicated if we continue this.. “ Said Sulli.

“I’m very sure I want to do it for you, you’re the one who is not sure….   But… do you really love my bestfriend?” Minho said.

“I did love him, but when I met you again… I don’t know…… but he’s still important to me… so I’m feeling guilty… what if Tae Min found out about this?.” Sulli said

“ since highschool, he’s my only one bestfriend… I can’t deceive my own bestfriend, so if you still love my bestfriend, then I should let you go, but if by chance you love me,  I will fight for you.”

“I-I’m not yet sure if I love you……    I’m still.. confused”  said Sulli.

“ Then tell me when you’re ready…if you’re ready I will stop dating Krystal but it seems you’re not yet ready  “ Minho said as he kissed Sulli’s forehead and walks toward his room.

 

“do I already like Minho oppa?... aishh….  I hate this feeling.. I’m so confused… eotokhe? “ Sulli said to herself.

…………….......

Minho was wearing his boxers when his phone rung,

“yeobosseo?” said Minho

“oppa… it’s me, Krystal… can I go there now?... I need you..”

“why?...”

“I will not go to work today..  I have some place to go, but I need your signature….. I will go to your apartment now to sign this papers…arasseo?”

“ne…”

Krystal reached Minho’s apartment, she know what is the password of the door because Minho trust her, so she opened the door, the first thing she saw is Sulli who is sitting on a couch with puffy eyes.

“Sulli-yah… did you cry?”

“oh.. Krystal how did you get in?”

“Minho oppa told me the password a long ago….”

“he told you?”

“umm.. yes why?”

“ahh… aniya.. are you looking for Minho oppa?.. he is in his room, there” Sulli said as he pointed Minho’s room

Krystal was about to make a step towards Minho’s room but Sulli grabbed her hand, “ahh.. wait Krystal.. I think he is still putting clothes, just wait him here” Sulli said

“but I’m going to be late…. And it’s ok to him, we’re together for a long time and we are dating now so I think it’s ok.” Krystal said as she makes her steps toward Minho’s room.

 

“ aishhh… why does she have to be impatient… she can wait Minho here but she insist to go inside Minho’s room, what if Minho is still wearing.. aishhhhh… wait, am I jealous?…no..no..no….” Sulli said to herself and shook her head.

 

Krystal opened the door without asking permission, “annyeong oppa..” Krystal said as she stepped inside.

“yah!!!.. why don’t you knock!  wtf..” Minho said while quickly wearing his top.

“wae oppa?.. something’s wrong?... I didn’t do anything to you… “

“ if you do it again.. I’ll change the password here in my apartment so you won’t be able to go inside without my permission” said Minho.

“arasseo arasseo, I will never do that again, now, can you sign this papers now?” Krystal said as she hand the papers to Minho.

Minho read the papers, “oh.. so it’s about the project.. ok I’ll sign it” Minho said as he signed the papers.

…………..

Sulli was left in the living room, she’s walking left and right while biting her nails and looks uncomfortable.

“ they’re talking so long inside the room… omo! are they already doing something?... aniya aniya….. but why does they have to talk inside when they can go outside here to talk? …  ahh.. what am I thinking? Stop this Sulliyah” Sulli said to herself as she shook her head.

…………..

Minho seated at the edge of his bed while signing the papers, “ a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter