Baby Choi MinSul

Minsul's Circle of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After getting a call from Tae Min, Minho quickly goes to the hospital. He saw ate Min outside Sulli’s room.

Minho tapped Tae Min’s shoulder, “ Tae Min ..where’s Sulli… is she ok?..where is she ???pls tell me” Minho sad tensely.

“ don’t worry bro..just relax arasseo? .. she’s inside” Tae Min said as he invite Minho inside.

Minho goes inside the room,  he saw Sulli sleeping on the bed, “ what happened to her?” Minho said.

“ she fainted, because she’s going to be a mother” Tae Min said.

Minho became anxious, “ b-bwohh?.. she’s going to be what? A mother?” Minho said anxiously.

“ yes.. that’s true she’s going to be a mother, and congratulations bro.. because you’ll be the father” Tae Min said smiling.

When Minho heard that, his nervous heart was filled with joy, but he’s still concerned to Tae Min, “ but Tae Min, why are you  not mad at me? I stole your girlfriend and now I even made her pregnant.. you’re not mad at me?” Minho said.

“ it’s ok now.. I already forgave the two of you.. actually I already knew you had feelings for each other.. so don’t worry now… and about Krystal I’ll talk to her about this matter.” Tae Min said as he tapped Minho’s shoulder.

Tae Min goes out of the hospital, he will meet Krystal at their favourite restaurant.

………………………

Restaurant

“ sit…” Tae Min said to Krystal.

“ why did you meet me oppa… do you want to revenge Sulli and Minho?” Krystal said.

“ no… you have to let them go.. they love each other” Tae Min said.

“b-bwohh??? But you also love Sulli… you’ll just let her go? Why don’t you fight for her?”

“ I love her, but I want her to be happy with someone she love, and it’s Minho.. so let them to be a happy family”

“ what happy family are you talking about?” Krystal said confused.

“ Sulli is already pregnant, she’s almost three weeks pregnant… please don’t hurt her anymore.. let’s go to hospital today, you have to visit Sulli.”

When Krystal heard Sulli is pregnant, she got hurt but her angry heart for Sulli turns to a soft heart, she thought that if she take Minho the baby will not have a father, “s-she’s p-pregnant??? I-I think.. I really have to visit my friend”

“you’re not angry anymore?” Tae Min said

“ I don’t know but I think my heart changed when I heard that she’s pregnant…. Let’s go?” Sulli said.

Tae Min and Sulli decided to go to the hospital to see Sulli.

………………………

Hospital

One hour after when Tae Min left, Sulli woke up, she slowly opened her eyes, he saw Minho lying his head beside her, sleeping. She caress Minho’s hair and she is smiling. Minho felt the warm hand of Sull

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter