Is it a good news?

Minsul's Circle of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ I want omu rice!!!” Sulli said to Minho.

Minho wore his clothes, he got up from the bed, he took a quick shower and wore his clothes, then he directly go to the kitchen to cook for Sulli. Sulli smelled the dish so she directly took a quick shower, she wore her clothes, then she followed Minho to the kitchen.

While Minho is cooking, Sulli wrapped her arms to Minho’s waist behind, Minho felt it, and he hold Sulli’s hands while his other hand is mixing the dish. Sulli released Minho and she looks at Minho while cooking. “ Minho oppa… you’re handsome… that’s why I fell for you..”

“ that’s all the reason??” Minho said.

Sulli smirked, “ hmm.. what else? ..  ahh.. you’re also gentleman, you’re hot tempered sometimes but I love it, and you love me. I love you oppa..” Sulli said as she kissed Minho in the cheek.

“ I love you more Sulli babe..” Minho said as he also kissed her cheek.

“yah. Oppaa don’t call me Sulli babe.. it’s so annoying… “ Suli said annoyingly.

“ ara ara… ok I’ll not call you like that again” Minho said.

Sulli smells something, “ oppa.. I think I’m smelling something overcooked.” Sulli said while smelling.

“ omo!!! The omu rice, I almost forgot..”  Minho said as he turned off the stove.

Sulli seated on the chair while waiting Minho.

“ here’s the omu rice Sull, sorry if it’s a little bit overcooked..” Minho said as he served the food  to Sulli, he seated and grabbed a spoon, he filled it with omu rice, he slowly blew it first so the hotness of food will be gone.

He stretched his hand while holding the spoon to Sulli, “taste it” Minho said. Sulli opened and ate the food, she chewed it, “ hmmm…. It’s yummy..  eben it’s a little bit overcooked… it’s because you filled it with your love oppa.. ouhh, ouhh,.” Sulli choked because of talking while chewing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter