THE NAUGHTY SULLI in the morning

Minsul's Circle of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 10    NAUGHTY SULLI in the morning

That night Sulli and Minho slept peacefully. The sun arose. Minho woke up and directly goes to the kitchen to drink water, he was shocked to see a breakfast on the table, “who cooked this???... Sulli?”

“Yes .. I cooked breakfast for us.. this is one of my way for showing my thank to you for letting me stay here..let’s eat…….” Sulli said as she grabbed Minho’s hand to make him sit.

“aahh… w-wait a minute.. I’ll just g-go to the bathroom..I-I’l just wash my face” Minho’s hands were trembling as he runs toward the bathroom.

 

BATHROOM

Minho washes his face, he stared in the mirror for a while “aisshh.. Minho-yah… why are you being like this in front of Sulli….. you know you can’t like her right?... she is your bestfriend’s girlfriend..and besides you’re dating Krystal…… stop being like this ok…” Minho said to himself as he relaxed himself and goes outside the bathroom.

……………..

While eating breakfast……….

“ahh.. Minho oppa…. About the soup…..the taste, is it ok??..” said Sulli.

Minho grabbed the spoon and taste the soup,” hmm… very tasty… it’s so delicious, I like it… can you do it every day for me?”

“of course…  I’ll make it every day for you… and about the bills in the hospital, you paid it right? ..oh my.. I have owe you very much.. just wait for my salary.. I’ll pay that.. “ Sulli said.

“aniya..aniya.. you don’t have to pay it Sulli… I’m the one who bumped you.. so I’m responsible for the damage.” Minho said.

“wah…. You have transformed….. when I first so you, I thought you are a bad person, but I’m so wrong…” Sulli said.

“I’m just like that always… who would’ve thought that we will end up like this? It’s a little bit weird right?” Minho said.

“umm.. yes .. it’s a bit weird…hahahaha.. let’s just eat.” Sulli said while smiling.

“amm.. I almost forgot, it’s your day off today…… you don’t need to rush.. and if you want just stay here or stroll around but not too far arasseo? Minho said.

“ne Minho oppa” Sulli said.

 

They are almost done eating when Minho’s phone rung …..

“ohh.. … Minho oppa your phone is ringing” Sulli said.

Minho grabbed his phone on the table and he answered it without looking who is it.

“yeobosseo… ohh.. Tae Min-shii… why did you call?” said Minho.

“ahh.. bro can we meet tonight? I just have to tell you something…. Let’s meet at our favourite Bar Restaurant. arasseo? Said Tae Min.

“ahh… ok.. I’l meet you.. you will not go to work today?”

“yes.. I will absent for today.. ok I’ll hang up.. just arrive at exactly 8:00 pm ok..bye”

“bye” (call ended)

Minho put his phone on the table again after the call he received.

“oppa?.. Tae Min oppa called you?.. why?” Sulli said to Minho.

“ahh..yes we will meet later…..don’t go somewhere far ok?.. I’t’s your day off today, you can just stay and watch movie here…...ok I’m done eating, I will take shower now, I’l be going to be late.”

“you don’t have day off oppa?” Sulli said

“ahh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter