moving in apartment 2

Minsul's Circle of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After Sulli packed her things that night, Sulli didn't get a sleep bacuse she was thinking what will happen to her the next day, day after tomorrow, endless thinking. What she will do now?

 

Sulli woke up 7:am, she took a bath and wear her casual clothes, she put powder and slightly comb her hair. After that she grabbed her baggage, "aigoo.. What will I do now, whre am I going? I don't have cellphone,.. right Tae Min... but I don't want to be a bother to him... alright... I'll just go to the office for now.. It's my first day at work.. " Sulli said as she goes outside.

 

 

Choi's Shipping Corporation (Minho's office)

 

"Goodmorning!!!" Krystal said to Minho.

 

"goodmorning too... do not bother me now Krystal, I dont have the mood"

 

"what happened oppa?... can I help you..well let's date later.."

 

"I said I don't have the mood Krystal.... not now..tomorrow maybe.." Minho said

 

"It's good to hear that you're not calling me little sis anymore.."

 

"you want it... I'm just doing your condition." Minho said to Krytal as they heard someone who knocks on his door.

 

"It's open.. you can come" MInho said while looking to his door, expecting someone.

 

The door opens, and it's Sulli, Minho feels his heart beats faster when he saw Suli again.

 

"Goodmorning.." Sulli said, she is smiling trying to cover problem inside her heart.

 

Minho stood from his chair because of what he feels earlier when he saw Sulli, "a-ahh, g-good morning have a seat." Minho said as he invite Sulli to sit in front of him. Sulli seated, but someone knocks again, It's one of the staff in the company, "excuse me, the president want to see Ms. Krystal" the staff said.

 

"ok.. I'll go there... ahh Minho opa, Sulli wait me here, I'll just excuse myself for a while, the President is calling me" Krystal said as goes out of the office.

 

 

Minho and Sulli was left inside the office, they're just silent until Minho noticed her teary eyes," Yah.. do you want to cry.. i'ts alright with me..just cry.. If you want..I will not look at you." Minho said as he turn his chair around, not facing Sulli, after a few seconds Sulli started to cry softly. When Minho heard her cry.. he felt a little pinch to his heart.. he don't know why.... but he's confused so he try to ask her a question while he is not facing Sulli, "ahh Sulliyah.. do you fought with Tae Min?" 

 

"aniya... it's not between Tae Min and me... you can face me now... I've cried a lot already so face me now.. it's already ok." Sulli said, and Minho face her again.

 

"so what's the problem.. maybe I can help..."

 

"I just miss my parents.... I wish they're here right now I'm facing a problem"

 

"What's that problem? Tae Min uttered. Minho and Sulli didn't notice Tae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter